- View More Recent Activity
10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving
**Thank you for helping to make 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving a wonderful event! This site, and any swimmers' personal fundraising pages will be inactive after May 16. If you are interested in making a gift to support the Carmel Swim Club/Carmel Swim Academy, please visit https://www.carmelswimacademy.org/donate. You can input a particular swimmers' name in the dedication line if you would like it to count towards their personal fundraising..**
Carmel Swim Club’s single annual fundraiser, 10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving is back! We are thrilled to announce that this year’s event culminates on International Water Safety Awareness Day, May 15. The funds we raise through 10 Days of CPG support the construction of the Carmel Swim Academy, which will empower Carmel Swim Club to broaden and deepen community impact through our learn-to-swim programs that will help children be safer around the water.
10 Days of Courage, Perseverance, and Giving will feature some familiar fun activities between May 6 and 15, as well as new opportunities to give back and make a difference, including:
- Fundraising competition across our training groups (and swim lesson crew!) with *NEW* prizes;
- The return of the one-day swim challenge for all athletes;
- Food truck picnic post-swim challenges;
- Opportunities for all of our families to be active together; and MORE!
Your contribution, in any amount, will help build the future for Carmel Swim Club. Thank you for your support! We are offering select prizes for hitting certain fundraising milestones. You can find the list of incentives HERE.
This is the ultimate FTT moment: we’re counting on all of our CSC and CSA communities to help make this our best 10 Days of CPG yet!
If you have any questions, or are interested in event sponsorship, please contact CSC Director of Business Development, Maggie Mestrich (email@example.com, 317-432-6546).
Our Newest Participants
- AT Alden Thomas $100.00 raised
- GT Garreth Thomas $100.00 raised
- Charles Schultz $50.00 raised
- OB Owen Benesh $150.00 raised
- A Aubrey Benesh $150.00 raised
- AM Addison Monke $125.00 raised
- MS Makenna Sura $500.00 raised
- CE Claudia Elkins $50.00 raised
- KT Kiarra Thomas $100.00 raised
- BM Brandon Malicki $25.00 raised
2022 10 Days of CPG Leaderboard
- 1 Graham Seaver $3,350.00 raised
- 2 Grace Dougherty $2,000.00 raised
- 3 Claire Sullivan $1,500.00 raised
- 4 Sean Sullivan $1,500.00 raised
- 5 Nicole Bills $1,265.00 raised
- 1 High Performance $13,265.00 raised
- 2 Challenge 1 $7,907.00 raised
- 3 Senior 1 $7,000.00 raised
- 4 Challenge 2 $3,905.00 raised
- 5 Challenge 3 $3,530.00 raised