- 1 Jan Hufnal $3,345.00 raised
- 2 Fred Melton $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Janice Reissig $175.00 raised
- 4 Lynne Luettgen $125.00 raised
- 5 Karin Kreicker $100.00 raised
- 1 Passing Grace, Running the Race, Feeding Wilmington $1,060.00 raised
- 2 Tim & The Rusty Trustees $300.00 raised
- 3 People of Hope $235.00 raised
- 4 #LCGSHungerWalkers $120.00 raised
- 5 Grace Cafe Wilmington $95.00 raised
Join us September 16, 2017 at Rockford Park for Lutheran Community Services' 26th Annual Hunger Walk Run! All proceeds from this event go towards operating our food programs in New Castle and Sussex Counties. Registration begins at 8 AM and all events start simultaneously at 9 AM.
The first Hunger Walk Run was held in 1992 to support the food programs begun in the prior decade. It has since become one of our most popular fundraisers. Meanwhile, the demand for food has skyrocketed and the number of programs we support has grown.
- View More Recent Activity