- 1 Justin Silliman $1,253.00 raised
- 2 Ryan O'Malley $226.00 raised
- 3 Josh Lonon $131.25 raised
- 4 Caroline Smith $125.00 raised
- 5 Nicholas Winkler $100.00 raised
- 1 Pisgah Pullers $1,353.00 raised
- 2 The Aviators $326.00 raised
- 3 Wyche Wyverns $231.25 raised
- 4 The Regulars $150.00 raised
- 5 Flying Mermaids $125.00 raised
Ladies and gentleman fasten your seat belts and return your tray tables to their upright position, because we’re ready to take off!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolina’s Red Shoe Society is pleased to announce its fourth annual Plane Pull at the Runway Cafe and the Greenville Downtown Airport on May 18, 2019 from 10 AM to 1 PM!
Teams consisting 4 individuals (16+) will be competing to pull a plane with the proceeds collected benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Greenville, SC. There will be a prize for the winning team of each division and a prize for the team that wears the most creative costumes!
PLUS, the indivudual who raises the most money for the Ronald McDonald House will win a roundtrip ticket to Southwest Airlines ($400 value)!!
Bring your families and friends to this unique event! There will be a DJ, refreshments including alcohol, and access to the Runway Café & Runway Children’s Park.
For more information on the Red Shoe Society and/or the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas, please visit us at www.rmhc-carolinas.org.
Our Newest Participants
- Nicholas Winkler $100.00 raised
- Alex Parks $50.00 raised
- Ben Semmes $0.00 raised
- Anna Okupinski $100.00 raised
- Kristen Guilfoos $0.00 raised
- Auston Spriggs $0.00 raised
- Robert White $0.00 raised
- Tasha Romeo $0.00 raised
- Caroline Smith $125.00 raised
- Joachim Grabo $100.00 raised