- 1 Missy Dolan $200.00 raised
- 2 Mendy Hood $25.00 raised
- 3 Michael Howick $25.00 raised
- 4 Rachel Cleary $25.00 raised
- 5 Stephanie Tangeman $25.00 raised
- 1 University of Florida HTC $1,205.00 raised
- 2 Team E-man $200.00 raised
- 3 Team Ethical Factor Rx $25.00 raised
9th Annual Gator Clot Trot
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Gator Clot Trot on December 19th at Depot Park! Walk in your favorite holiday gear and then join HFGF for a festive holiday celebration!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Gator Clot Trot:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun walk for free. If your team raises $250 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt. If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event.
- If you can't make it to the walk, you can also donate.
Online registration ends on December 18th at noon. Onsite registration is available.
Did you know that fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!