Like Us on Facebook
Follow Us On TwitterTweets by @JADallas
March 10, 2020 5:30pm-7:30pm
We want our corporate partners, volunteers and supporters to know that your health and safety is our top priority. We are continuing to monitor developments provided by the CDC and other health organizations. Despite the COVID-19 health concerns, JA Dallas will continue to strive to inspire low-income students through our programming.
We assure you that we are following the best practices proposed by the CDC and will continue to follow the protocol of the school districts in which we serve.
In the interest of your company we, Junior Achievement of Dallas, understands the COVID-19 health concerns and will respect the policies set by your company by postponing Bowl-a-Thon until further notice.
Company Coordinator: Tatiana Vakidis firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the JA Bowl-a-Thon?
- 1 David Little $1,500.00 raised
- 2 Courtney Metzler $1,025.50 raised
- 3 Herb Shemer $910.00 raised
- 4 Nissreen Fassett $755.75 raised
- 5 John Varol $500.00 raised
- 1 Little's League $3,607.50 raised
- 2 T-Vo's Talents $2,500.00 raised
- 3 Alley Katz $2,500.00 raised
- 4 I Can't believe it's not Gutter $1,711.75 raised
- 5 Data Wizards $1,711.25 raised
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Bijen Rajbhandari $0.00 raised
- Sujan Bhatta $0.00 raised
- Leslie Hoburg $0.00 raised
- Porsha Johnson $0.00 raised
- Matt Redard $125.00 raised
- LaThiescia Robinson $0.00 raised
- Jennifer Garcia $0.00 raised
- mary garcia $0.00 raised
- armando quintero $25.00 raised
- diana goytia $0.00 raised
Past Bowl-a-Thon Events
Thank You Sponsors!
Want to become a Sponsor of Bowl-a-Thon?
Contact Special Events Manager: Paige Rogers | email@example.com | 972-677-2932