All registrants will receive a "Race Bib."
Everyone who raises $50 will receive a "Race Bib" and their name printed in the HNC newsletter, The Concentrate.
Everyone who raises $100 will receive a "party pack" walk box in the mail with a variety of thank you prizes, a "Race Bib" and their name and a special message printed in the HNC newsletter, The Concentrate.
- 1 Charlene Cowell $3,740.05 raised
- 2 Andrea Mayle $2,741.00 raised
- 3 Kate Stotz $1,047.50 raised
- 4 Courtney Carr $1,015.00 raised
- 5 Gillian Schultz $714.50 raised
- 1 SHARPSHARKS $4,431.75 raised
- 2 South Cows in Charlotte $4,331.30 raised
- 3 Team Diego $3,701.00 raised
- 4 Team G-Man $2,760.90 raised
- 5 Novant HTC $2,504.25 raised
April 17, 2021
10:00am-11:00am: Join in live via Zoom and Facebook Live Platforms
This year's virtual event will be a walk or ride! Lace up your walking shoes or hop on your bike.
Even though we can't be together in-person, this event remains about community, raising critical awareness about bleeding disorders, and raising funds in order to support people with bleeding disorders across North Carolina.
We will be celebrating the bleeding disorders community from North Carolina, and from around the world as we also acknowledge World Hemophilia Day. There will live entertainment from Max Feinstein, awards for Top Individual and Top Team Fundraiser, King, Queen, and Junior Droplet Awards, and Hospital Cup Award.
Finally, we will be awarding raffle prizes for individuals who completed the Sponsor Scavenger Hunt, "I Walk For" Challenge, and/or Walking or Biking where you are. Entires for all items must be received by April 17 at 10:00am.
Since we can't be together in person, we have TWO CHALLENGES to bring the community together:
- Who or what is your inspiration for participating in the Family Festival & Walk? We CHALLENGE YOU to fill out the downloadable "I Walk For" sign and send it to us by email or post it on social media and tag us @HemophiliaNC or by using the hashtag #HNCCharlotteWalk.
- We CHALLENGE YOU to walk or ride your bike where you are to raise awareness about bleeding disorders. Email us or post a picture of you walking or riding a bike on social media and tag us @HemophiliaNC or by using the hashtag #HNCCharlotteWalk.
Everyone who participates in one or both of these challenges will be entered into a prize drawing. Winners will be announced on April 17 during the live stream at 10 AM.
More information available on the Event Details page or by visiting: