All registrants will receive a "Race Bib."
Everyone who raises $50 will receive a "Race Bib" and their name printed in the HNC newsletter, The Concentrate.
Everyone who raises $100 will receive a "party pack" walk box in the mail with a variety of thank you prizes, a "Race Bib" and their name and a special message printed in the HNC newsletter, The Concentrate.
- 1 Charlene Cowell $2,259.00 raised
- 2 Andrea Mayle $2,081.00 raised
- 3 Kate Stotz $890.00 raised
- 4 Julie Vibbert $610.25 raised
- 5 Courtney Carr $568.75 raised
- 1 SHARPSHARKS $3,089.50 raised
- 2 Team Diego $2,936.00 raised
- 3 South Cows in Charlotte $2,797.75 raised
- 4 Team G-Man $1,863.50 raised
- 5 Novant HTC $1,653.00 raised
April 17, 2021
10:00am-11:00am: Join in live via Zoom and Facebook Live Platforms
This year's virtual event will be a walk or ride! Lace up your walking shoes or hop on your bike.
Wondering what to expect on April 17? We will be streaming activities via Facebook Live and Zoom! More information will be sent out as the event gets closer.
Even though we can't be together in-person, we are still planning on awarding great prizes, including top individual and top team fundraisers awards, Droplet winners, fun incentives, and more. This event remains about community, raising critical awareness about bleeding disorders, and raising funds in order to support people with bleeding disorders across North Carolina.
Since we can't be together in person, we have TWO CHALLENGES to bring the community together:
- Who or what is your inspiration for participating in the Family Festival & Walk? We CHALLENGE YOU to fill out the downloadable "I Walk For" sign and send it to us by email or post it on social media and tag us @HemophiliaNC or by using the hashtag #HNCCharlotteWalk.
- We CHALLENGE YOU to walk or ride your bike where you are to raise awareness about bleeding disorders. Email us or post a picture of you walking or riding a bike on social media and tag us @HemophiliaNC or by using the hashtag #HNCCharlotteWalk.
Everyone who participates in one or both of these challenges will be entered into a prize drawing. Winners will be announced on April 17 during the live stream at 10 AM.
More information available on the Event Details page or by visiting: