We will miss seeing you at Rupp Arena this year for the Central Bank Hoops for Hope event. But we can still be creative to help those who are rebuilding their lives! Please sign up today for a do-it-yourself version of Central Bank Hoops for Hope. You and your team can still be creative and have some fun!
This year, come up with your best trick shot – inside or outside, by yourself or with a team of two or three or four! You will video your shot and submit it on Facebook. Easy AND fun (see full rules below). A team of three celebrity judges will determine the winner based on:
Skill level (1-10)
Teams will be divided into three age brackets: 18 and under, 18 and over
Prizes will go to:
-Individuals with the most points
-Team with the most points
-Individual with the most funds raised
-Team with the most funds raised
Prizes will include autographed basketballs, sporting event tickets and sportswear items.
Here's what you do…
First – Register to play!
Second – Sign up each team member to raise funds
supporting your hoop for hope and the Hope Center.
Third – Take the steps below to win!
• You can do the challenge solo, get a friend for duos or create a team of four.
• Must use at least 1 basketball and 1 basketball hoop.*
• Must say “I give hope! Central Bank Hoops for Hope 2021!”
at either the beginning or end of your video.
• Each participant must have a role within the trick shot.
• Videos can be no longer than 2 minutes.
• The trick shot must have some level of creativity and challenge.
• Be safe! Practice social distancing, protect yourself and others.
• Please, no dangerous stunts -No harm to any person, animal, place or thing.
• Keep the videos clean, this is a family event!
• Share your trick shot video on Facebook, tag us and use the hashtag #CentralBankHoopsforHope to make sure we see it! Winners will be announced on March 9 at 10 am!
• Most importantly: HAVE FUN!
Register today and help raise money for Hope Center clients! We can’t wait to see your best hoop for hope!! #YouGiveHope