Big Man on Campus
Trine University will raise money for those affected by breast cancer with Big Man on Campus.
Big Man on Campus (BMOC) is a male pageant with contestants from organizations across Trine University's Angola, Indiana campus who work with our sisters to raise money for the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. All proceeds from the pageant, silent auction, and events leading up to the big show go directly to the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer.
- Male Pageant
- Silent Auction
- Pink Week and BMOC Shirt Sales
- Bracelet Sales
This year our event will be held virtually and will not be open to the public. We utilize social media as a way to gather more people in our ranks and help us in the fight against breast cancer. This event and everything it stands for means a great deal to our sorority; we take much pride it in and hope that you will too. We hope you will consider helping us along the way.
The sisters of Theta Phi Alpha
We invite you to help Trine University reach its goal! Your donations support the groundbreaking research at the Vera Bradley Foundation Center for Breast Cancer Research.
Make a donation of $5 or more to one of the contestants shown below to show your support.
of your goal reached
- View More Recent Activity
Click on a contestant to view their page and donate on their behalf!
- 1 Seth Vorhees $1,325.00 raised
- 2 Connor Moon $960.00 raised
- 3 Noah Meeker $445.00 raised
- 4 Cole Yagodinski $400.00 raised
- 5 Conner Johnson $356.00 raised
- 6 Zachary Deutsch $325.00 raised
- 7 Patrick Wells $245.00 raised
- 8 John RODRIGUEZ $150.00 raised
- 9 Jordan Derouin $100.00 raised
- 10 Mason Angel $15.00 raised
Our Contestants—Click to view their page and donate on their behalf!
- Patrick Wells $245.00 raised
- John RODRIGUEZ $150.00 raised
- Cole Yagodinski $400.00 raised
- Mason Angel $15.00 raised
- Zachary Deutsch $325.00 raised
- Connor Moon $960.00 raised
- Seth Vorhees $1,325.00 raised
- Noah Meeker $445.00 raised
- Jordan Derouin $100.00 raised
- Conner Johnson $356.00 raised
Thank you to our partners!
About the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer
Raising funds for research to find a cure and to improve the lives of the many affected by breast cancer.
Vera Bradley Co-founders Barbara Bradley Baekgaard and Patricia R. Miller began raising funds for breast cancer research in 1993 after the loss of their dear friend, Mary Sloan. Since then, their genuine commitment to this cause has evolved into the Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer. Together with our donors, fundraisers, event participants and volunteers, we hope for a future free from breast cancer.