2021 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Deanna Bougie-Panatera $13,218.75 raised
- 2 Grant Davidson $10,674.00 raised
- 3 Jennifer Kramer $7,719.75 raised
- 4 Niall Hardiman $6,799.50 raised
- 5 Colleen Schaefers $6,743.75 raised
- 6 Matt McKay $5,546.25 raised
- 7 Heather Bailey $5,056.25 raised
- 8 Dave’s Divers $5,055.00 raised
- 9 James Lanucha $5,022.00 raised
- 10 Heather Kundert $5,014.00 raised
- 1 JACKSON-PPM AMERICA TEAM $188,065.59 raised
- 2 Eileen In $42,136.25 raised
- 3 First Midwest Bank $41,041.61 raised
- 4 Marty & Reese’s Warriors $32,619.20 raised
- 5 Team LIUNA $27,798.75 raised
- 6 SharksNOWCare $27,676.62 raised
- 7 Team Dan Fahey $23,303.67 raised
- 8 Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children's Charities Staff $20,356.50 raised
- 9 Taylor's Green Team $17,680.85 raised
- 10 Parker's Party $16,014.74 raised
2021 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join us for the 2021 Virtual Chicago Polar Plunge March 1–7.
The 2021 Chicago Polar Plunge is going virtual! Although we won’t be at North Avenue Beach in person on March 7, the spirit and fun of plunging on Chicago’s beautiful yet chilly lakefront will live on virtually, capturing the magic we all know and love from that day.
We know how creative our supporters can be; we've seen your costumes and can only imagine what you will come up with for your virtual plunges! Jump in a pile of snow, run through your sprinklers, jump into a pool, the ideas are endless!
Share your fun fundraising and plunging ideas and experiences with the Chicago Polar Plunge community! Send us your videos and pictures of your virtual fundraising adventures so that you and your team can be featured in promotional videos and our Virtual Meltdown Party, which will be livestreamed the evening of March 7. More info on where to send these clips and photos is coming soon!
Supporting Chicago's Special Olympians who compete year-round in the city of Chicago is more important now than ever before. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago and Special Children's Charities programs. Through your support, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities and success.
Make the #PolarPromise and register for the Chicago Polar Plunge!
- View More Recent Activity