The ASK 5K Donut Run Presented by Dunkin' is an outdoor event that will be held rain or shine.
- However, ASK 5K Donut Run participant safety is our top priority and if any of the threatening weather conditions listed below are present the day of the event, the event may be delayed or canceled. When weather conditions or other physical conditions present a danger to participants, race officials maintain the right to cancel the event. Less threatening conditions may cause alterations of the course or the post event festival to ensure participant, volunteer, and community safety.
THREATENING WEATHER CONDITIONS
- The ASK 5K Donut Run may be canceled or delayed if any of the following weather conditions exist: Tornado Warning, Tornado Watch, Thunderstorm, Heavy Rain, Heavey Snow, other major weather condition.
START OF THE RACE / CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT
- The start of the event may be delayed one hour from the posted start time if any of the above mentioned conditions exist. The event may then be canceled if any of the weather conditions persist: Tornado Warning, Tornado Watch or Thunderstorm.
AUTHORITY TO CANCEL THE EVENT
- The Race Director, in accordance with the city and the local law enforcement, has the authority to cancel the event. If threatening weather conditions force cancellation of the event, no refunds can be provided, since funds were already spent in preparation for race day. In the event of cancellation, all participants will receive an email with information on how they can still receive their participant packet and t-shirt.
BROADCAST OF CANCELLATION
- If the ASK 5K Donut Run is canceled within 24 hours of start time or sooner: We will notify all participants by email and post on all ASK social media outlets. If ASK 5K Donut Run is canceled during the actual event, on-site notification will be announced.