7th ANNUAL JAMES W. FOLEY FREEDOM RUN
This October 23, 2021, thousands of runners globally will turn out to "Run for Jim". Runners and walkers from all over the world will participate in this one of a kind road race to support the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, in remembrance of James W. Foley, a native of New Hampshire, and of all Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.
Now in its seventh year, The Foley Freedom Run is a traditional 5K Run/Walk held at the newly named James W. Foley Community Center in Rochester, NH, and a “Virtual” Run/Walk, bringing the event to a national and worldwide audience.
CELEBRATING 7 AMAZING YEARS!
FOLEY FREEDOM RUN T-SHIRT VOTE
Thank you for your vote!
The James W. Foley Freedom Run T-Shirt Vote was a success!
The color with the most votes and chosen to be our official 2021 run T-shirt is:
2021 FOLEY FREEDOM RUN REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY
Register as a "Fundraiser" and Tell Your story! Your supporters will want to know about you, your team and why you’re fundraising for this cause. When creating your own team, upload pictures, tell your story, and share with friends, family and coworkers! Recruit team members! Share on Social Media
- 1 Sally Johnson $1,536.25 raised
- 2 Doug Norman Petepiece $345.00 raised
- 3 Vilma Pacheco $263.33 raised
- 4 Karyn Turner $240.00 raised
- 5 Kindred Motes $190.00 raised
- 6 Thomas Durkin $172.90 raised
- 7 Sarah Moriarty $167.17 raised
- 8 Stephanie Mead $141.45 raised
- 9 peter charles palumbo $140.00 raised
- 10 Eileen O'Reilly $140.00 raised
- 1 Foley’s Freedom Fighters $6,099.27 raised
- 2 JAR 2 (Jim’s Amazing Reach) $4,171.32 raised
- 3 E16 $2,528.26 raised
- 4 Foley's Gutter Stars $2,330.87 raised
- 5 ABQ and Friends $305.00 raised
- 6 Axios $280.00 raised
- 7 Foley Freedom team $255.00 raised
- 8 Friends for Freedom of the Press $230.00 raised
- 9 Celtic FFL $210.00 raised
- 10 ZRG RunZ $185.00 raised