Registration costs just $25 for adults/kids are free. All adults and kids who register for and attend the Family Festival & Walk will receive a commemorative silicone bracelet and a 2022 event T-shirt.
All TEAMS who raise $150 by March 2 will be eligible to design their own Team T-shirt.
- 1 Charlene Cowell $6,660.00 raised
- 2 Andrea Mayle $3,037.50 raised
- 3 Megan Cody $1,738.75 raised
- 4 Linda Kurtz $860.00 raised
- 5 Stephanie Throckmorton $742.50 raised
- 6 Kate Stotz $695.25 raised
- 7 Jack Carr $565.00 raised
- 8 Cindy Hargett $522.50 raised
- 9 Gillian Schultz $467.50 raised
- 10 Karl Schultz $432.70 raised
- 1 South Cows Huff it in Charlotte $6,710.00 raised
- 2 SHARPSHARKS $4,001.95 raised
- 3 Team Diego $3,446.25 raised
- 4 Jammin' with Georgia $3,245.00 raised
- 5 Team G-Man $3,053.69 raised
- 6 St. Jude Affiliate Clinic at Novant Health HTC $2,376.50 raised
- 7 Double Trouble $2,275.00 raised
- 8 Team Top Gun $1,899.75 raised
- 9 Team Hill $1,576.50 raised
- 10 KABAM $1,003.75 raised
April 2, 2022
Mint Street at 3rd Street & MLK Blvd.
**At this time, Hemophilia of North Carolina (HNC) is planning for an IN-PERSON event. We will be providing updates about protocols to keep everyone safe.
- Masks are optional.
- Social distancing if possible.
- If you or anyone in your household are feeling sick, have COVID-19 symptoms, or have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus in the past 14 days, please stay home.
We understand if you are not comfortable attending in person. Please stay tuned to how you will be able to participate virtually!**
The Hemophilia of North Carolina (HNC) Festival & Walk for Bleeding Disorders is HNC's largest fundraiser of the year. Join us for the 8th Annual Family Festival & Walk in Charlotte to raise money that supports people living with and affected by bleeding disorders in North Carolina!
There will live entertainment, food, goodies, Prizes Galore, and awards for:
- Top Individual Fundraiser
- Top Team Fundraiser
- King, Queen, and Junior Droplet Awards
- Hospital Cup Award