Annual Bleeding Disorders Walk
2022 Bleeding Disorders Walk Leaderboard
- 1 Haley Root $3,374.36 raised
- 2 Umesh Narain $1,303.67 raised
- 3 Megan Gurell $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Tom Wilmarth $500.00 raised
- 5 Erica Smith $354.95 raised
- 6 Aaron Gurell $314.84 raised
- 7 Peter Kouides $250.00 raised
- 8 lindsay hooper $200.00 raised
- 9 Robert Horstman $105.69 raised
- 10 Eric Iglewski $100.00 raised
- 1 Matthew’s Mission $4,105.74 raised
- 2 The Amazing G's! $1,368.30 raised
- 3 The Wilmarth Walkers $1,000.00 raised
- 4 Team Dawson $875.00 raised
- 5 Team Nash $788.61 raised
- 6 Team Leach $600.00 raised
- 7 Team M4M $475.00 raised
- 8 Team McKaig $211.43 raised
- 9 Max Factor $202.47 raised
- 10 Team Garcia $141.73 raised
- View More Recent Activity
YOU Can Make a Difference!
Walk for a Great Cause - Rain or Shine!
Join us at Beautiful Genesee Valley Park!
Amazing Raffle Prizes!
Reconnect with Our Community!
Start Up a Team!
Meet Bobby the Blood Drop!
Fun Activities for the Kids!
Fun for the Whole Family!
Hope to See You There!
Help the Mary Gooley Hemophilia Center raise funds to help the Rochester-area Bleeding Disorders Community!
We can't believe that it's been about two years since our last in-person event! It's been too long since our amazing bleeding disorders community came together and connected. The Bleeding Disorders Walk is a truly special event and it's time to get together again!
This annual event helps to raise funds to support people affected by hemophilia, von Willebrand disease and other rare bleeding disorders. In addition to raising vital funds, this event helps strengthen the bleeding disorders community in our region by offering patients, families and friends a unique opportunity to come together to support each other and also raise awareness in the greater Rochester area.
You can participate by joining the Walk and help raise funds individually, joining a team or even start up your own team. As an added bonus, all registrants will receive a free event T-shirt! Please note that in order to recieve an event shirt, you must register by Friday, September 2. If you register after September 2, we happily welcome you to join us at this great event, but cannot guarantee that you will recieve a shirt.
A light breakfast and snacks will be served and there will be fun activities for the whole famiily all morning long. Once again, we'll have great games and activities, as well as a wde variety of amazing raffle baskets. Invite your family and friends to this wonderful event, support the cause and share in the fun!
Have questions about this event or having trouble navigating this dashboard or registering?