of your goal reached
2022 Polar Plunge Hub Leaderboard
- 1 Jenessa Cesarz $766.25 raised
- 2 Kellie Nowakowski $500.00 raised
- 3 Rylee Murray $300.00 raised
- 4 Craig Close $250.00 raised
- 5 Scott Morey $210.00 raised
- 1 Loch Ness Monsters/Shade $1,096.75 raised
- 2 Jackson-PPM $550.00 raised
- 3 Bearded Villains Chicago $487.50 raised
- 4 Marty and Reese’s Warriors $405.00 raised
- 5 Eileen In $400.00 raised
2022 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join us for the 22nd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
The Chicago Polar Plunge is headed back to the beach! We can not wait to be reunited with all of our plungers, volunteers, and supporters on March 6, 2022, at North Avenue Beach!
Register today and come #BACKTOTHEBEACH, where we’ll be #FREEZINFORAREASON to support the 7,500+ special olympians who compete year-round in Chicago. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago athletes, covering program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms, and meals. Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
Plunge as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team, or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family, and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH. All are invited to the post-plunge Meltdown Party with music, food, a cash bar, and more!
Unable to make it to North Ave Beach on March 6th? Register as a virtual plunger! Create your own Plunge, send in a photo or video, raise $200, and we will send you a commemorative Chicago Polar Plunge shirt and feature you in our virtual plunger compilation video!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- TR Thaddeus Reese $0.00 raised
- Candace Reese $0.00 raised
- KR Karla Rojas $0.00 raised
- PS Parker Smith $200.00 raised
- WZ Wojtek Zablocki $0.00 raised
- AG Allison Gronkowski $20.00 raised
- John Foster-Brooks $0.00 raised
- LD Lou Davila $20.00 raised
- Joe B John $0.00 raised
- matthew jacobson $50.00 raised