of your goal reached
2022 Polar Plunge Hub Leaderboard
- 1 Timmy Carrig $4,871.25 raised
- 2 Colleen Schaefers $4,253.75 raised
- 3 Lani House $2,915.00 raised
- 4 Jenessa Cesarz $1,225.75 raised
- 5 Judith Weirauch $1,139.00 raised
- 1 Eileen In $25,921.00 raised
- 2 Jackson-PPM $11,909.51 raised
- 3 Kidd's Krue $9,401.75 raised
- 4 Deloitte Tax $6,301.25 raised
- 5 Parker's Party $3,298.00 raised
2022 Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join us for the 22nd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
The Chicago Polar Plunge is headed back to the beach, and we have virtual options too! We can't wait to be reunited with all of our plungers, volunteers, and supporters on March 6, 2022, at North Avenue Beach, and we also look forward to seeing how creative our virtual plungers are this year!
Register today to support the 7,500+ Special Olympians who compete year-round in Chicago. All funds raised will benefit the Special Olympics Chicago athletes, covering program costs such as transportation, sports equipment, team uniforms, and meals. Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
Plunge as an individual alongside other supporters, join a team, or create your own fearless team. Recruit friends, family, and co-workers to #MAKEASPLASH. All are invited to the post-plunge Meltdown Party with music, food, a cash bar, and more!
Unable to make it to North Avenue Beach on March 6? Register as a virtual plunger! Create your own Plunge, send in a photo or video, raise $200, and we will send you a commemorative Chicago Polar Plunge shirt and feature you in our virtual plunger compilation video!
Interested in having your company be a partner for the 2022 Chicago Polar Plunge? For sponsorship and branding opportunities please email Mary Slowik at Mary.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Mark Taylor $405.00 raised
- PA Peter Audrain $0.00 raised
- JK John Kuenstler $200.00 raised
- AL Angelina Lemke $0.00 raised
- DA David Aniol $0.00 raised
- CP Caleb Peterson $100.00 raised
- EG Ewa Gasienica-Szymkow $100.00 raised
- JK Jennifer Kaufmann $0.00 raised
- JS JAMES SEMMLER $0.00 raised
- JY John Yenter-Briars $0.00 raised