8th ANNUAL JAMES W. FOLEY FREEDOM RUN
This October 15th, 2022, thousands of runners globally will turn out to "Run for Jim". Runners and walkers from all over the world will participate in this one of a kind road race to support the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, in remembrance of James W. Foley, a native of New Hampshire, and of all Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.
Now in its eighth year, The Foley Freedom Run is a traditional 5K Run/Walk held at the newly named James W. Foley Community Center in Rochester, NH, and a “Virtual” Run/Walk, bringing the event to a national and worldwide audience.
Join us October 15th, 2022 and share in Jim's legacy!
CELEBRATING 8 AMAZING YEARS!
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
We are grateful to those who continue to help our foundation in achieving our vision that all American hostages will return home and conflict journalists who bring truth to light, like Jim, will be protected.
FOLEY FREEDOM RUN T-SHIRT VOTE
The James W. Foley Freedom Run wants to hear from you!
Vote TODAY for the 2022 Freedom Run T-shirt color. The color with the most votes will be our official 2022 run T-shirt!
Results to be announced July 1st, 2022
2022 FOLEY FREEDOM RUN REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY
Register as a "Fundraiser" and Tell Your story! Your supporters will want to know about you, your team and why you’re fundraising for this cause. When creating your own team, upload pictures, tell your story, and share with friends, family and coworkers! Recruit team members! Share on Social Media
- 1 Martha Foley-Jackson $180.00 raised
- 2 Diane Foley $134.64 raised
- 3 Jennifer Peebles $92.61 raised
- 4 Thomas Durkin $74.35 raised
- 5 Madeline Van Sciver $66.88 raised
- 6 Aida Cipriani $60.51 raised
- 1 JAR (Jim’s Amazing Reach) $505.51 raised
- 2 Foley Family team $298.41 raised
- 3 Jim Foley's Gutter Stars $154.35 raised
- 4 The Coyners $0.00 raised
- 5 Albany Engineered Composites $0.00 raised