8th ANNUAL JAMES W. FOLEY FREEDOM RUN
This October 15th, 2022, thousands of runners globally will turn out to "Run for Jim". Runners and walkers from all over the world will participate in this one of a kind road race to support the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation, in remembrance of James W. Foley, a native of New Hampshire, and of all Americans who have made the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedoms.
Now in its eighth year, The Foley Freedom Run is a traditional 5K Run/Walk held at the newly named James W. Foley Community Center in Rochester, NH, a 1.5 mile Run/Walk in Washington, DC at Rock Creek Park and a “Virtual” Run/Walk, bringing the event to a national and worldwide audience.
Join us October 15th, 2022 and share in Jim's legacy!
CELEBRATING 8 AMAZING YEARS!
Thank you to our generous sponsors!
We are grateful to those who continue to help our foundation in achieving our vision that all American hostages will return home and conflict journalists who bring truth to light, like Jim, will be protected.
FOLEY FREEDOM RUN T-SHIRT VOTE
Thank you to all who participated in the
2022 James W. Foley Freedom Run official T-Shirt color vote!
The winner of the 2022 official T-Shirt color contest is: NEON PINK!
2022 FOLEY FREEDOM RUN REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING ACTIVITY
Register as a "Fundraiser" and Tell Your story! Your supporters will want to know about you, your team and why you’re fundraising for this cause. When creating your own team, upload pictures, tell your story, and share with friends, family and coworkers! Recruit team members! Share on Social Media
- 1 Joseph Packee $869.00 raised
- 2 Sally Johnson $818.77 raised
- 3 Martha Foley-Jackson $810.00 raised
- 4 Michael Joyce $715.72 raised
- 5 Doug Petepiece $346.30 raised
- 6 John Byrne $299.57 raised
- 1 Bring Our Families Home Campaign $7,146.52 raised
- 2 JAR (Jim’s Amazing Reach) $4,051.97 raised
- 3 Jimmy's Jack Jumpers $3,958.14 raised
- 4 Jim Foley's Gutter Stars $3,644.95 raised
- 5 CERVANTES $2,557.04 raised
- 6 Celtic Fantasy Football & Friends Team $1,899.22 raised