2023 JAWNY Bowl-a-thon Leaderboard
- 1 Lauren Smith $1,000.00 raised
- 2 Kelsey Reimers $135.00 raised
- 3 Vishal Prabhu $100.00 raised
- 4 Nicholas Rine $100.00 raised
- 5 Jamie Zoerb $100.00 raised
2023 JAWNY Bowl-a-thon
Thank you for your support of the 37th Annual Junior Achievement of WNY Bowl-a-thon, presented by Bank of America—our largest signature fundraising event!
Contact your Company Coordinator or Katie Babcock to get started and reserve lanes.
Dates & Locations
Choose the option below that works best for your company!
Saturday, March 4, 2023
12:30 p.m. Transit Lanes
3:00 p.m. Jamestown Bowling Company
Saturday, March 11, 2023
12:30 p.m. Transit Lanes SOLD OUT!
3:30 p.m. Transit Lanes *newly added*
12:30 p.m. Airport Lanes SOLD OUT!
Wednesday, May 3, 2023
5:30 p.m. Transit Lanes
Your $10 lane fee includes 2 games of bowling and shoe rental. Lane fees are due prior to bowling. Some companies cover this fee for their employees—check with your company coordinator.
There will be a suggested minimum fundraising threshold of
$75 per participant.
Individual Fundraising Rewards:
$100–$174 Raised: $20 Tops Gift Card
$175–$299 Raised: $30 Tops Gift Card & $10 Tully's Gift Card
$300+: $50 Tops Gift Card & $10 Tully's Gift Card
Top 3 Individual Fundraising Rewards:
To be announced soon!
Funds you raise as an individual also help your company reach its corporate goal! JA will recognize the overall Top Five Fundraising Companies, Most Improved Company, and Top New Fundraising Company.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Vishal Prabhu $100.00 raised
- Rachel Kamienowski $75.00 raised
- Maggie Connors $75.00 raised
- Michael Lillis $0.00 raised
- Donald Brandt $0.00 raised
- Kelsey Reimers $135.00 raised
- Brenna Brandt $0.00 raised
- Brie LaPrell $0.00 raised
- Jonathan Archer $25.00 raised
- Nicholas Rine $100.00 raised
Did you know?
Contact your Company Coordinator to get started. Not sure who your coordinator is—or if you're a new company and would like to learn more about how you can get involved—contact Katie Babcock at 716-853-1381 x210.