Help us reach our goal!
of your goal reached
2023 Jackson & PPM America Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Dan Koors $10,682.50 raised
- 2 Teresa Backes $3,561.25 raised
- 3 Jared Hanchon $2,176.25 raised
- 4 Ari Lifschutz $2,081.74 raised
- 5 Chris Raub $1,962.50 raised
- 6 Jay Miller $1,727.25 raised
- 7 Ashley Whang $1,488.75 raised
- 8 alexander Johnson $1,328.75 raised
- 9 Jason Brock $1,200.00 raised
- 10 Matthew Wilkinson $1,133.75 raised
1 Jackson National Life Insurance Company Sponsorship $100,000.00
2 Jackson-PPM Tech & Swag Sale $27,175.00
3 Dan Koors $4,895.00
4 Steven Dehmlow $525.00
5 Chris Raub $525.00
6 Edward and MaryAnn Wood $525.00
7 Craig Close $500.00
8 Daniel Zelazny $500.00
9 Machrie Enterprises LLC $500.00
10 Matt Elsener $500.00
Join us for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join Jackson for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
The Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson is back at North Avenue Beach on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Join us for great fun for a great cause!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering nearly 4,000 participants, plus friends, families and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All funds raised will support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching programs for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen McDonnell donated $25.00 to Shane Barry
Nancy Hoaks-Eveland donated $25.00 to Jason Brock
Jason Brock donated $105.00 to Jason Brock
Telemus donated $100.00 to Brendan Meyer
Kara Venema made a donation to Jackson-PPM Team
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Andres Bonilla $0.00 raised
- Miles Plurad $683.75 raised
- Karissa Campione $200.00 raised
- Dave Campione $412.50 raised
- Henry Washburn $462.50 raised
- Miles Hebert
- Lana Hebert
- Edward Hebert
- Serene Hebert $0.00 raised
- George Dawson $481.25 raised