2023 Jackson & PPM America Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson Leaderboard
- 1 Teresa Backes $2,066.25 raised
- 2 Ari Lifschutz $1,041.00 raised
- 3 alexander Johnson $878.75 raised
- 4 Jay Miller $859.75 raised
- 5 Margaret Spalding $775.00 raised
- 6 Ashley Whang $696.25 raised
- 7 Jacob Flynn $650.00 raised
- 8 Matt Elsener $605.00 raised
- 9 Craig Close $575.00 raised
- 10 Chris Raub $525.00 raised
Join us for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson
Join Jackson for the 23rd Annual Chicago Polar Plunge!
The Chicago Polar Plunge presented by Jackson is back at North Avenue Beach on Sunday, March 5, 2023. Join us for great fun for a great cause!
This iconic winter tradition is historically the largest and most well-known plunge event, gathering nearly 4,000 participants, plus friends, families and celebrities to support thousands of Chicago’s athletes with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
All funds raised will support Special Olympics Chicago/Special Children’s Charities programs that provide athletic and life-enriching programs for thousands of athletes of all ages in all 77 Chicago neighborhoods.
Because of your participation, people with intellectual disabilities have the opportunity to discover new strengths, abilities, and accomplishments.
The Plunge is a great challenge to undertake as an individual, or as a team with friends, family, or co-workers. Corporate teams are an integral part of the event and provide the ultimate team-building exercise. We provide the support you need to make your plunge a great success!
Can’t join us in person? Register for our virtual option and participate from anywhere in the world!
For any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- LUKE ROZMUS $52.50 raised
- Jake Weimer $365.00 raised
- Ari Lifschutz $1,041.00 raised
- Quinn McAnally $153.75 raised
- Parker LaVanway $100.00 raised
- Calvin Walker $100.00 raised
- Brendan Meyer $0.00 raised
- Jackson Blackledge $0.00 raised
- Matthew Wilkinson $175.00 raised
- Chris Raub $525.00 raised