Walk to Remember 2022 Highlights!
- 1 Sara Carter $3,100.00 raised
- 2 Leah Dalberg $1,550.00 raised
- 3 HAL LAMBERT $500.00 raised
- 4 Sue Tompkins $500.00 raised
- 5 Linda Soresi $500.00 raised
- 6 Barbara Dietrich $500.00 raised
- 7 Beth Livers $485.00 raised
- 8 Christine Ramos $425.00 raised
- 9 Kay Yurigan $300.00 raised
- 10 Diane Rapp $275.00 raised
- 11 Phyllis Schneider $200.00 raised
- 1 Beth Loves Vero $14,561.00 raised
- 2 Team Harry lll $11,250.00 raised
- 3 John's Island $5,750.00 raised
- 4 Team David $5,198.00 raised
- 5 Team Indian River Estates $5,110.51 raised
- 6 Team Brennity $3,055.30 raised
- 7 Team Regency/Harbor Chase $2,590.00 raised
- 8 We are Pelican Proud! $2,310.00 raised
- 9 The Promenade $2,253.00 raised
- 10 AMAC | Hello Neighbor $2,000.00 raised
- 11 The Community Church of Vero Beach $1,995.00 raised
2023 WTR Committee
WTR Committee Members
Eileen O'Donnell (Chair/Coastal Concierge) Kenny Brochers (Coastal Concierge) Colleen Heid (Whole Family) Chasity Arensen (Trilogy) Mary Fahey (Encompass) Jessica Nettles (VNA) Amy Lore (VNA) Mario Corbiciero (32963) Moreen Burkhart (Music Matters) Marilyn Pascale (Regency Park) Linda Wells (Brennity) Becky Straley (Renaissance) Lora Cooney (Pinnacle)
WTR 2023 Kick Off Party!
Please remember that every dollar raised stays right here in Indian River County helping to pay for vital programs and services that help families with memory and movement disorders.
We are not part of any national organization so 100% of your contributions stay LOCAL!
- View More Recent Activity
We Celebrate Our Teams!
Rocks to Remember!
Introducing: Rocks to Remember! This fun and creative initiative can help support our annual Walk to Remember. Spread awareness or dedicate in memory of by way of painting a rock or purchasing a painted rock at our main location in Vero Beach. These rocks can be placed around town, at our home, or place of business! we will also be displaying these decorative rocks at our Walk to Remember Kick Off Party, at our main office location, and at the Walk to Remember event! Call 772-563-0505 for more details.