Walk to Remember 2022 Highlights!
- 1 Sue Tompkins $500.00 raised
- 2 Linda Soresi $500.00 raised
- 3 Barbara Dietrich $500.00 raised
- 4 Beth Livers $385.00 raised
- 5 Diane Rapp $275.00 raised
- 6 Mary Lintermann $150.00 raised
- 7 Gail Alexander $100.00 raised
- 8 Darleen Medeiros $100.00 raised
- 9 Mary Donnelly-Keever $100.00 raised
- 10 Kathy Nichols $100.00 raised
- 11 Moreen Burkart $100.00 raised
- 1 Beth Loves Vero $5,455.00 raised
- 2 Team David $4,798.00 raised
- 3 The Promenade $1,048.00 raised
- 4 AMAC | Hello Neighbor $1,000.00 raised
- 5 Bubba's Buddies $1,000.00 raised
- 6 Team Regency/Harbor Chase $850.00 raised
- 7 Racquets to Remember $575.00 raised
- 8 Warren Capital Management $550.00 raised
- 9 Captain Carl’s Flamingos $500.00 raised
- 10 Team VNA $442.00 raised
- 11 Renaissance Senior Living $365.00 raised
Our 2022 Kick Off Party was so much Fun!
Please remember that every dollar raised stays right here in Indian River County helping to pay for vital programs and services that help families with memory and movement disorders.
We are not part of any national organization so 100% of your contributions stay LOCAL!
- View More Recent Activity
We Celebrate Our Teams!
Rocks to Remember!
Introducing: Rocks to Remember! This fun and creative initiative can help support our annual Walk to Remember. Spread awareness or dedicate in memory of by way of painting a rock or purchasing a painted rock at our main location in Vero Beach. These rocks can be placed around town, at our home, or place of business! we will also be displaying these decorative rocks at our Walk to Remember Kick Off Party, at our main office location, and at the Walk to Remember event! Call 772-563-0505 for more details.