Catch A Wave of FUN!
Join us for our second summer Bowl-A-Thon! Join an existing team or create your own. Each team will have five bowlers. There will be a trophy for the Highest and Lowest scoring team!
How do I get started?
Registration will be $50 per person.
Step 1: Build your team of five people.
Step 2: Pick a team name.
Step 3: Choose a captain.
Step 4: Register
Share your fundraising page on social media, via email, or collect donations offline. Teams that raise $750 or more will receive VIP treatment (unlimited drinks, event T-shirts, and giveaways).
Shift: 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Come join us at Millennium Bowl, Maumelle on Friday, June 24th to bowl, win prizes, and celebrate! Food and beverages will be provided.
All funds raised will stay in Central Arkansas to reach local students with our financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programming.
For any questions contact Jackie Worley at email@example.com or 501-673-7233.
About Junior Achievement
Junior Achievement (JA) is a volunteer driven nonprofit whose mission is to empower young people to own their economic success. Our financial literacy, work readiness, and enterprenership programs are designed to inspire and prepare K-12 students to be successful in a global economy.
- 1 Jonathan Rushing $1,500.00 raised
- 2 Steven Reynolds $750.00 raised
- 3 Steven Reynolds $750.00 raised
- 4 Carley Glenn $50.00 raised
- 1 Arkansas Urology $1,500.00 raised
- 2 Eagle Bank Mortgage 1 $750.00 raised
- 3 Eagle Bank Mortgage 2 $750.00 raised
- 4 Little, Shaneyfelt, Marshall and Co. $250.00 raised
- 5 FC Bankrollers $0.00 raised