EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT!Boost Company Morale!
- View More Recent Activity
Presented by Bank of America to support Junior Achievement of WNY. 2020 DETAILS:
TRANSIT LANES @ NOON & JAMESTOWN BOWLING CO @ 3PM
TRANSIT LANES, AMF AIRPORT LANES & AMF LANCASTER LANES @ NOON
TRANSIT LANES & AMF AIRPORT LANES @ 3PM
Get the Ball Rolling for JA Kids!
The JA Bowl-A-Thon, presented by Bank of America, is not only a fun event; it is also JA’s largest annual peer-to-peer fundraiser. Proceeds from the JA Bowl-A-Thon help JA to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to over 16,000 Western New York students within 161 schools and community sites.
As WNY's largest bowling fundraiser, the JA Bowl-A-Thon has been a corporate moral-boosting event for the past 35 years! During the months leading up to our March events, bowlers create teams, raise funds, all for local JA students!
View all 2019 corporate participants here. If your company is not currently involved with the JA Bowl-A-Thon and you would like more information, please contact Tammy Bixby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716-853-1381 ext.210.
If you are interested in becoming a classroom volunteer, please contact JA at 716-853-1381 ext. 213 or 215, you can also visit www.jawny.org.
This site is provided as a voluntary tool to help fundraising efforts, the grand total, group (corporate), team and individual totals listed on this site do not include offline donations therefore should not be considered final until JA verifies all funds including cash & check received. Also, gift assist expenses covered by donors cannot be applied toward final bowler fundraising totals. All top fundraising category winners will be announced in May.
Join WNY's Largest Corporate Bowling Fundraiser!
The average US Household has $15,000 in credit card debt. 68% of all Americans do NOT maintain a budget. A culture of financial illiteracy thrives. Imagine inspiring a generation of young people to be financially capable, prepared and job ready! Together, we will inspire a generation!
$75 Bowler Reward
Bowlers raising at least $75 will receive this JA Roll-Up Blanket! Click here for details.
- 1 Joseph Daniel $420.35 raised
- 2 Lauren Smith $380.00 raised
- 3 Jere Reed $160.00 raised
- 4 Jon Sieminski $150.00 raised
- 5 Jeanne Hellert $52.47 raised
- 6 Jonathan Burow $50.00 raised
- 7 Kathy Sautter $25.00 raised
- 8 Mary Maisano $25.00 raised
- 9 Erin Redmond $25.00 raised
- 10 Lynn Fetes $25.00 raised
- 1 Splits & Misses $580.35 raised
- 2 B-City Bowlers $390.00 raised
- 3 Break Time $150.00 raised
- 4 BNSME $52.47 raised
- 5 Digital Destroyers $50.00 raised
- 6 TOPS Internal Fundraisers $31.48 raised
- 7 And then we bowled $25.00 raised
- 8 Strikes and Spares $25.00 raised
- 9 M&T Securities 1 $20.00 raised
- 10 Livin' on a Spare $10.00 raised
- 1 Independent Health $655.35 raised
- 2 Tops Friendly Markets $456.48 raised
- 3 Staub Precision $150.00 raised
- 4 BNSME $52.47 raised
- 5 Travelers Insurance $25.00 raised
- 6 Bryant & Stratton College $25.00 raised
- 7 M&T Bank $20.00 raised
- 8 National Fuel $10.00 raised
- 9 Linde PLC $10.00 raised
- 10 GEICO $1.00 raised