Presented by Bank of America to support Junior Achievement of WNY.
Due to COVID-19, the JA Bowl-a-Thon has moved to a virtual fundraiser.
The JA Bowl-A-Thon represents one-quarter of our office’s total budget.
It is our hope that all participants continue to utilize this site to fundraise and/or donate online as planned.
Cash & check donations can be mailed to our office: JA of WNY, 6255 Sheridan Dr, Suite 210, Williamsville, NY 14221. All fundraising rewards will be delivered to coordinators when it is safe to do so. We thank you in advance for your continued support of JA of WNY kids.
NOTE: Offline donations are being added as recevied, check back regularly! Thank you for your support of our now virtual event for JA kids!
of your goal reached
Project Tomorrow's: Our Response to COVID-19
Get the Ball Rolling for JA Kids!
The JA Bowl-A-Thon, presented by Bank of America, is not only a fun event; it is also JA’s largest annual peer-to-peer fundraiser. Proceeds from the JA Bowl-A-Thon help JA to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to over 16,000 Western New York students within 174 schools and community sites.
As WNY's largest bowling fundraiser, the JA Bowl-A-Thon has been a corporate moral-boosting event for the past 36 years! During the months leading up to our March events, participants create teams, raise funds, all for local JA students!
View all 2019 corporate participants here. If your company is not currently involved with the JA Bowl-A-Thon and you would like more information, please contact Tammy Bixby at email@example.com or 716-853-1381 ext.210.
If you are interested in information on JA virtual resources, please contact JA at 716-853-1381 ext. 213 or 215, you can also visit www.jawny.org.
Click here to access student, parent and teacher virtual resources available to support learning during this time:VIRTUAL JA PROGRAMMING
$75 Bowler Reward
Fundraisers achieving at least $75 raised will receive this JA Roll-Up Blanket! Click here or on the blanket above for details.
Leaderboards: Offline donations are being entered; check back regularly!
- 1 Lauren Smith $5,676.10 raised
- 2 Kim Judd $2,887.50 raised
- 3 Jere Reed $2,446.00 raised
- 4 Donna Pickhardt $1,710.00 raised
- 5 Amy Costa $1,497.50 raised
- 6 Alex Lent $1,000.00 raised
- 7 Francine Brooks $992.00 raised
- 8 Diane Narduzzo $769.00 raised
- 9 Richard Czop $754.00 raised
- 10 Lisa Roy $600.00 raised
- 1 B-City Bowlers $5,966.10 raised
- 2 Tops Construction & Maintenance Buffalo #1 $5,385.00 raised
- 3 Splits & Misses $3,031.30 raised
- 4 Bowling Stones $2,297.00 raised
- 5 National Fuel Bowl-a-Thon Donation $2,040.00 raised
- 6 Call Before You Dig $1,935.44 raised
- 7 un-BOWL-ievable $1,394.00 raised
- 8 Pin Up Girls $1,330.00 raised
- 9 Digital Destroyers 2 $1,065.00 raised
- 10 Tops Construction & Maintenance BUFFALO #2 $1,000.00 raised
- 1 Tops Friendly Markets $18,188.10 raised
- 2 Independent Health $15,482.80 raised
- 3 National Fuel $9,334.44 raised
- 4 Lawley $5,398.00 raised
- 5 KeyBank $5,055.18 raised
- 6 BlueCross BlueShield of WNY $2,630.00 raised
- 7 West Herr Automotive Group $2,095.00 raised
- 8 Northwest Bank $2,003.00 raised
- 9 Citizens Bank NA $1,940.01 raised
- 10 Bank of America $1,776.00 raised
This site is provided as a voluntary tool to help fundraising efforts, the grand total, group (corporate), team and individual totals listed on this site do not include offline donations therefore should not be considered final until JA verifies all funds including cash & check received. Gift assist expenses covered by donors cannot be applied toward final bowler fundraising totals. All top fundraising category winners will be announced in May. Lane fees are non-refundable.