Support the Run4Kids 5k for RMHC!
Saturday, January 18 at 2 p.m.
Camp Jordan - East Ridge, TN
This year, RMHC of Greater Chattanooga is hosting a 5k Run & Walk for our families and friends!
Over the years, our House has served thousands of families and seen almost 30 years of tears, laughter, sorrow, joy, love and compassion. We want the Run4Kids to be a celebration of the many RMHC families that have stayed close to their sick children in the hospital. Attendees can expect a fun, family-friendly event with timed and untimed race experiences as well as activities for children of all ages.
Donate today to help families stay together during their child's serious illness.
Register to be a runner
Our Newest Participants
- Lori Smith $0.00 raised
- Henson Family $0.00 raised
- Vita Family $50.00 raised
- Carmichael Family $0.00 raised
- Runyon Family $0.00 raised
- Miller Family $100.00 raised
- Paige Kauppi $0.00 raised
- Brandy Pigg and Kyra Williams $0.00 raised
- McCoy Family $225.00 raised
- Rachel Cox $0.00 raised