- 1 Jamie Schoebel $3,255.00 raised
- 2 Laura Armeni-Kneesel $680.00 raised
- 3 April Hough $390.00 raised
- 4 LEONARDO GUTIERREZ $385.00 raised
- 5 Scott Hodson $366.25 raised
- 1 Team Kenzie $12,580.00 raised
- 2 Team Joey $6,227.50 raised
- 3 Team Elias $3,281.25 raised
- 4 Team Lolo $3,110.50 raised
- 5 Rainbow Unicorns $1,125.00 raised
$100 Fundraising Incentive Prize
24 oz. Blue Color-Changing Water Bottle
$250 Fundraising Incentive
Roll-Up Plaid Picnic Blanket, 52" x 47"
$500 Fundraising Incentive
Colton Washed Canvas Duffel, 20"
$1,000 Fundraising Incentive
WiFi 4K Action Camera with Accessories
Superhero 5K is Going Virtual!
We need you to help save the day! Suit up and join us for our 31st annual Superhero 5K. This is a fun-filled family event that brings the community together in support of local families battling childhood cancer hardships. All funds raised benefit the families served by Candlelighters. All registrations come with a cape while supplies last!
We will be running between the dates of September 19th-25th with a majority of the festivities happening on September 19th. Be sure to check back for details as they become available.
This is a virtual run!
Packet Pick-up will be from 7:00a.m. until 7:00p.m. September 17th at the Candlelighters office.
All items must be picked up in the office, as shipping is not available.
8990 Spanish Ridge Ave., Las Vegas, NV 89148
VIRTUAL READY, SET, GO!
Join us on Candlelighters Facebook LIVE on September 19th for a virtual race start!
7:15 am Warm Up
7:30 am Opening Ceremonies
8:00 am 5K Superhero Run Starts