THE LEADERBOARD... raise $100 or more for entry into a prize raffle!
- 1 Maddie Pfarr Walker $195.00 raised
- 2 Marcus Carver $155.00 raised
- 3 Maceo Pfarr $100.00 raised
- 4 Elsa & Noah Zondervan $25.00 raised
Our Newest Participants
- Suheib Mume $0.00 raised
- Kristin Harper $0.00 raised
- Marcus Carver $155.00 raised
- Robin Estrin $0.00 raised
- Rachael Britton $0.00 raised
- Ronisha Palmer $0.00 raised
- Elsa & Noah Zondervan $25.00 raised
- Hayden Ros $0.00 raised
- Sri Vishnu Priya Sithanandham $0.00 raised
- Gina Smith $0.00 raised
The Washburn Games At-Home Edition
A fun combo of sports & family activities
This year's Washburn Games At Home Edition will feature fun online videos where kids ages 4 - 18 can follow along to learn a new skill, participate in a mindfullness activity or find a fun new family game.. It's a fun way to get the kids active and engaged in giving back to the community.
All event proceeds benefit Washburn Center for Children. Covid-19 has created anxiety and isolation for children and families. Washburn Center for Children's here to help! We offer compassionate mental health care for children experiencing trauma, anxiety, depression and learning difficulties.
Get started on your fundraising page
Inspire your friends and family to support you as you raise awareness and funds to help kids! All children who raise $100 or more will be entered to win fun prizes (gift cards, professional sports gear and more!)
- View More Recent Activity