- 1 Jacob Distel $2,530.00 raised
- 2 Evan Lewis $690.00 raised
- 3 Family Ives-Johnson $375.00 raised
- 4 John and Bambi Burnham $240.00 raised
- 5 Robert Mathis $195.00 raised
- 1 Evan Scholars $2,150.00 raised
- 2 Edgewood United Church UCC $1,635.00 raised
- 3 Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Lansing Alumnae and Epsilon Epsilon Chapters $630.00 raised
- 4 LAAN Board of Directors & Friends $305.00 raised
- 5 NABA $90.00 raised
AIDS Walk Lansing / East Lansing 2019
Sunday September 22, 2019
On Sunday, September 22, 2019 join the Lansing Area AIDS Network, the MSU Evans Scolars, official Walk hosts, and the MSU National Association of Black Accountants, official Walk registrants, and hundreds of other walkers as we take ONE STEP TOWARDS A SOLUTION in the battle against HIV/AIDS!
Start Walk: 1:00PM
Adjacent to the East Lansing Farmer's Market! Fresh produce and goodies to take home after the walk!
Trophies! Largest Walk Team! Highest Individual Fundraiser! Highest Individual Walker Team Designation! Highest Team Fundraisers!
Kid's Booth! Prizes and Goodies!
Doggie Station! Treats and Bandanas!
A family friendly event. Four legged family members welcome (on a leash of course).
The Lansing Area AIDS Network serves six Mid-Michigan counties, providing HIV care programs and prevention services. LAAN offers free anonymous HIV counselling and testing services.
All AIDS Walk pledge dollars will benefit the Lansing Area AIDS Network.
Checks should be made out to LAAN.
- View More Recent Activity