- 1 Mandy Wyrick $108.00 raised
- 2 Robert Tangeman $25.00 raised
- 3 Jamie Cooke $25.00 raised
- 4 Jack Tangeman $15.00 raised
- 5 Kimberley Stanfield $10.50 raised
8th Annual Gator Clot Trot
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Gator Clot Trot on March 23rd at Depot Park!
There are lots of ways for you to get involved with the Gator Clot Trot:
- You can register an individual for free and walk the fun mile... we do encourage all of our participants to also fundraise. If you raise $25 or more, you will receive an event t-shirt.
- You can register a team (GO TEAM CAPTAIN!) and recruit others to join your team and fundraise. Anyone on your team can register for the fun walk for free or register for the 5K. There is a registration fee for the 5K. If your team raises $250 or more, every member of your team will receive an event t-shirt. If your team raises $2000 or more, you will get your own tent at the event.
- You can register as an individual for the 5K. There is a registration fee and we also encourage you to fundraise.
- If you can't make it to the 5K/Walk, you can also donate.
Registration costs are:
- Free to participate in the Fun Walk.
- $15 for students and kids under 13 to participate in the 5K. All kids under 13 get a free event shirt and medal.
- $25 for adults to participate in the 5K.
Online registration ends on March 22nd at noon. Onsite registration is available. There is a $5 onsite registration fee + the registration fees for the 5K listed above.
Did you know that 91% of all fundraising dollars from this event support the Florida bleeding disorders community by supporting a medically supervised camp, scholarships, emergency financial assistance, legislative advocacy, and educational programs?
Please contact Mandy Wyrick if you'd like to volunteer or need promotional event posters.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Our Newest Participants
- Robert Tangeman $25.00 raised
- Jack Tangeman $15.00 raised
- Erica Hamilton $0.00 raised
- Jamie Cooke $25.00 raised
- Justin Holder $0.00 raised
- Kimberley Stanfield $10.50 raised
- Alexandra Farrell $0.00 raised
- hope runyon $0.00 raised
- faith runyon $0.00 raised
- felicia runyon $0.00 raised