- 1 Patricia Frank $1,100.00 raised
- 2 Cynthia Lange $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Jeff O'Harra $700.00 raised
- 4 Tyler Wiest $450.00 raised
- 5 Dale Taylor $400.00 raised
- 1 Fragomen $2,145.00 raised
- 2 SBC - Aug20 South Bay Church $1,050.00 raised
- 3 Bernal Church 2 $1,030.00 raised
- 4 St Timothy's Lutheran Church $895.00 raised
- 5 LifeCity Church $786.00 raised
Cityteam’s Engage Experience
The growing challenges for those struggling with poverty in the Bay Area are great and many...and Engage is designed to help stir your team to action.
But the statistics don’t tell the whole story. The real story is found in the faces of the men, women, and children who struggle with poverty, homelessness and the impact of addiction every day. They hope for a way out, to be self-sufficient and a chance for real change. A hot meal served by a compassionate Cityteam volunteer or staff member is the starting point for men, women, and children to receive the encouragement and hope they need to transform their lives.
Engage is a highly relational opportunity for groups to hear people's stories and gain insight into the challenges faced by those struggling with poverty, homelessness, and addiction.
Whether you desire to instill a servant-hearted DNA into a new church or organization, re-ignite compassion for your community, prepare teams for mission trips or develop team unity, Engage is both a powerful catalyst and effective training opportunity.
To learn more or to get your group started, contact Mark Lewis, Engage Coordinator, at email@example.com.
Make an impact and donate.Donate Now!
Our Newest Participants
- CL Catherine Lin $0.00 raised
- DF Drew Froese $0.00 raised
- JW Jenny Wong $0.00 raised
- CP Courtney Patao $0.00 raised
- CT Chris Tenny $200.00 raised
- CG Cathy Grandison $0.00 raised
- EG Elizabeth Gin $100.00 raised
- GM Gabriel Marquez $0.00 raised
- GL Gary Levin $100.00 raised
- KP Kevin Patao $0.00 raised
Register for EngageRegister Now!
Since 1957, Cityteam has been serving people in extreme poverty and helping them transform their lives, their families and their communities. Today with the help of volunteers and donors, Cityteam is impacting the lives of over 500,000 people each year in the United States and helping hundreds of thousands of lives in partnership with local leaders in 48 other countries around the world.
To learn more, visit our website by clicking the logo below.