- 1 Samantha Bauer $1,735.00 raised
- 2 Josh Morris $700.00 raised
- 3 Cameron King $600.00 raised
- 4 Carlie Meyer $460.00 raised
- 5 Jon Brown $300.00 raised
- 1 Katie Sanders $2,060.00 raised
- 2 3 Rekkrs and a Flyer $1,070.00 raised
- 3 Pull My Finger $959.00 raised
- 4 Red Shoe Racers $800.00 raised
- 5 Team King $600.00 raised
Ladies and gentleman fasten your seat belts and return your tray tables to their upright position, because we’re ready to take off!
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolina’s Red Shoe Society is pleased to announce its first annual Plane Pull presented by Gringo's at the Greenville Downtown Airport on APRIL 16, 2016 from 9am to 1pm!
Teams consisting 4 individuals will be competing to pull a plane (N1249P is a Cessna Citation II) with 100% of the proceeds collected benefiting the Ronald McDonald House in Greenville, SC. There will be a $1,000 cash prize for the winning team and personal flight lessions for the team that raises the most funds for the House.
Bring your families and friends to this unique event! There will be a DJ, refreshments, and access to the Runway Café & Runway Children’s Park.
For more information on the Red Shoe Society and/or the Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Carolinas, please visit us at www.rmhc-carolinas.org
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Cindy Harmon $0.00 raised
- Ryion Hampton $0.00 raised
- Jacob Wilson $0.00 raised
- Dan LaLonde $0.00 raised
- Ryan Murray $0.00 raised
- Roger Clinkscales $50.00 raised
- Stuart Plyler $0.00 raised
- Ryan Squibbs $0.00 raised
- Daniel Bowman $0.00 raised
- Sean Spencer $100.00 raised