- 1 Tom Schwein $9,616.67 raised
- 2 Paul Glaser $8,085.00 raised
- 3 Bill Onacki $7,364.41 raised
- 4 Tom Dea $7,315.00 raised
- 5 Mike Sullivan $5,950.00 raised
- 6 Tim Moynihan $4,850.00 raised
- 7 Kevin Dooley $4,100.00 raised
- 8 Ray Olson $4,000.00 raised
- 9 Timothy LeMieur $4,000.00 raised
- 10 Pat Drummond $3,247.41 raised
There are currently no leaders.View Full Leaderboard
Support Team Samaritan House in Ride the Rockies
"Team Samaritan House” is back! For the sixth consecutive year, "Team Samaritan House” will bike in Ride the Rockies to help Colorado's homeless. Team captain, Tom Schwein – a Catholic Charities board member – and co-captain Tom Dea have created the riders team in support of the men, women and children who call Samaritan House their home.
The Samaritan House shelter provides overnight stay and long-term residence with intensive case manager. It is one of four Catholic Charities shelters serving northern Colorado. The ultimate goal of all Charities’ shelters is to help residents become self-reliant by providing needed individualized assistance.
Why Help: Funds raised will benefit Catholic Charities four homeless shelters. Each dollar raised will help change the lives of individuals and families who are experiencing homelessness in our local communities. Your support will go a long way as each meal provided at Catholic Charities’ shelters costs about $1.60.
Last year, Catholic Charities’ shelters provided 1.2 million nights of shelter and served approximately 457,000 meals.
Learn More about our Homeless Shelters
When: June 11-17, 2016
Where: Carbondale to Fort Collins, the ride will exceed 29,000 feet in elevation gain!
Goal: A commitment of a minimal $1,500 per rider and $150,000 as a team.
Top fundraising rider will receive a plaque at Samaritan House with their name!
2016 Team members (click rider's name for their fundraising page):
Deacon Bob Hoffman
Pete Stoffel & Beth Bonczek
- View More Recent Activity
Our Riders - Click images below to donate to specific rider
- Cindy Simmons $560.00 raised
- David Brewster $1,750.00 raised
- Mike Billmayer $1,960.00 raised
- Kevin Dooley $4,100.00 raised
- Paul Glaser $8,085.00 raised
- John Milewski $3,114.41 raised
- Tim Moynihan $4,850.00 raised
- Timothy LeMieur $4,000.00 raised
- Josi Heron $1,500.00 raised
- Kurt Bartley $2,275.00 raised
- Joel McCabe $2,915.00 raised
- Pete Dempsey $1,864.20 raised
- Russ Shaw $2,800.00 raised
- Scott Austin $1,540.00 raised
- Alex Milewski $0.00 raised
- Peter Stur $1,816.67 raised
- Chad Wolf $1,510.30 raised
- Kent Hirsh $1,514.41 raised
- Pat Drummond $3,247.41 raised
- Wayne Meeusen $1,575.00 raised