- 1 Donice Hannegan $3,838.00 raised
- 2 Jeffrey Eagle $640.00 raised
- 3 Pam Dork $570.00 raised
- 4 Todd Lorentz $425.00 raised
- 5 John McMahon $400.00 raised
- 1 The Human Element $5,473.00 raised
- 2 Macy's $690.00 raised
- 3 Team Peter $585.00 raised
- 4 Unity of Bay City $410.00 raised
- 5 Midland County Health Department $180.00 raised
2016 AIDS Walk Great Lakes Bay Region PSA
2015 AIDS Walk Thank You NewsletterView Now!
Last Year's Event Picture Album on FacebookView Now!
AIDS Run & Walk Great Lakes Bay Region annually raises funds to provide vital support services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
AIDS Walk Great Lakes Bay Region is expanding! AIDS Walk is becoming AIDS Run & Walk Great Lakes Bay Region with the inclusion of a 5K run.
5K Run & Walk
Officially timed by Gault Race Management
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Wenonah Park, Downtown Bay City, MI
Registration @ 7 A.M.
Run/Walk @ 9 A.M.
As we begin our 12th year, we continue to raise funds to help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and provide vital care services for anyone living with the disease through Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center.
Please mark your calendars NOW!
Until there's a cure . . . join us in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- View More Recent Activity