THANK YOU for making this event a success!
- Doubled participation from last year
- Raised over $14,500 - exceeding our goal
- Ensured access to HSDC's specialized early learning services
Please join us again next year!
HSDC's 8th annual 1K Family Dash - the Froggy Fun Run - will be held on Saturday, June 4th at Montlake Community Center. This event combines outdoor family fun with ice cream, information, and kids' activities like facepainting, coloring, creating frog hats, and ASL storytime.
Join us to support the Early Learning Scholarship Fund for children with communication challenges!
Not able to attend? You can still support the event by becoming a fundraiser! Click here to print a pledge form in addition to, or instead of, creating an online fundraising page. All individual donors of $250+ will be invited to a special BBQ following the event.
Join the fun!
- Early Bird (until Wednesday, May 25th): $10
- Regular (May 26th - Wed, June 1st): $12
- Day Of (Saturday, June 4th): $15
- 10:00 am: Check-In
- 10:15 am: ASL Storytime
- 10:30 am: Welcome & 1K
- 11:15 am: Closing & Prize Drawings