Step 1: Team Captain gets the team registered.Team Captains REGISTER HERE
Step 2: Team members can create a personal fundraising page OR add their information to an existing team.CLICK HERE to create a PERSONAL fundraising page!
$10 for Ten
An EASY way to reach your $100 "Goal to Bowl"!
Have $10 automatically deducted from 10 pay periods. You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes including
Micki McKinnon’s State Farm Getaway Fun!
Join us for JA's Bowling Classic!
Junior Achievement programs reach more than 12,000 Southeastern Washington students with lessons in entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy.
JA students are counting on YOU to help fund one of the 430 in-school programs with Jungle Adventure Bowl!
JA Bowling - Check out the FUN!!!
Our Newest Participants
- Julie Toon $100.00 raised
- Matt Parkhill $0.00 raised
- Calvin Anderson $0.00 raised
- Chad Brown $0.00 raised
- Sharon Leinen $0.00 raised
- Steven Goulet $0.00 raised
- Daniel Sauceda $0.00 raised
- Seth Bradley $0.00 raised
- Erika Richardson $0.00 raised
- Jennifer Ollero $75.00 raised
- 1 Terra Bunten $1,355.52 raised
- 2 Kent Ozkardesh $1,312.80 raised
- 3 Kacie Hogan $1,108.75 raised
- 4 Scott Oxenford $545.90 raised
- 5 Deanna Lane $518.00 raised
- 1 Bechtel #06 - Terra Bunten $1,809.84 raised
- 2 AECOM #03 - Christine Buss $1,312.80 raised
- 3 Baker Boyer $1,186.50 raised
- 4 Gesa #01 - Mortgage Operations $1,108.75 raised
- 5 MSA #04 - Heidi Dudney $982.52 raised