- 1 Stacy McCurdy $910.04 raised
- 2 Katherine Rowe $862.00 raised
- 3 Daerr Reid $803.44 raised
- 4 Alexander Roman $564.20 raised
- 5 Heather McIver $520.00 raised
Join the NCAAOM for our first-ever awareness walk for our profession, titled “Acupuncture: The Best Answer To Pain.” Proceeds raised from the walk will be used toward raising public awareness of AOM; to promote insurance coverage on behalf of our patients, and to protect our profession’s scope of practice.
The walk will be held around the Legislative Buildings in Raleigh and will be heavily promoted within the North Carolina AOM community as well as among the general public.
A donation was made to North Carolina Society of Acupuncture and Asian Medicine
- View More Recent Activity