- 1 Renee Major $912.00 raised
- 2 Emily Mass $379.84 raised
- 3 Nicole Davidson $360.00 raised
- 4 Sabrina Sampson $151.00 raised
- 5 Dotty Atkinson $111.00 raised
- 1 City of PSL Human Resources $932.00 raised
- 2 St. Lucie NAYGN $554.00 raised
- 3 Team Beach Boys $480.34 raised
- 4 Team Triumph $151.00 raised
- 5 Team Treasure Coast $151.00 raised
2017 Children's Home Society of Florida Treasure Coast 5K Run/1K Walk
April is National Child Abuse Prevention Month and you can help end the cycle of child abuse and neglect. Get your running/walking shoes on and join the Treasure Coast Division of Children's Home Society of Florida for the second annual 5K Run/1K Walk at the beautiful Indian Riverside Park in Jensen Beach on Saturday, April 22!
- Registration begins: 6:30am
- Zumba warm-up: 7:15am
- 5K Run/1K Walk: 7:30am
- Kids Fun Run: 8:15am
The event includes: a Fun Run for children ages 9 and under, food and drinks, family activities, music and a chance to meet St. Lucie Mets' very own Klutch! Pre-event pricing will end April 20th at 10pm so register now!
PRIZES AWARDED for the top team and individual fundraisers:
- Top Individual Fundraiser wins a two-night stay at the Courtyard by Marriott Hutchinson Island Oceanside (blackout dates apply)!
- Top Team Fundraiser wins a Big Apple Pizza party for the entire team!
IT'S EASY! Friends and family can donate on behalf of you or your team simply by clicking the "Donate Now" button.
GET READY! As a participant in this year's CHS 5K event, you are eligible to take advantage of an exclusive offer from Gold's Gym of Stuart for FREE training classes in preparation for the event! Marathon trainer Stephanie will hold classes on Saturday mornings at 8AM and on Tuesday evenings at 6PM focusing on conditioning, strength and injury prevention. Attend any or all classes leading up to the event for FREE! To take advantage of this offer, register for the event, print out your confirmation email and bring it to Gold's Gym in Stuart, 3216 SE Federal Hwy, Stuart FL when you are ready to join a class. Or, for more information, contact Joe or Stephanie at 772-646-9123.
Andrew Treadwell donated $42.40 to 2017 Children's Home Society of Florida Treasure Coast 5K Run/1K Walk
- View More Recent Activity