- 1 Barbara Ball $865.00 raised
- 2 April Rimpley $325.00 raised
- 3 Kathy Foster $125.00 raised
- 4 Angela Melton $125.00 raised
- 5 Jamie Bruder $110.00 raised
- 1 Ameritas Animal Lovers $1,130.00 raised
- 2 City Sniffers $1,090.00 raised
- 3 The Waggin' Walkers $170.00 raised
- 4 Susan's Bucket $75.00 raised
- 5 Happy Tails $25.00 raised
Capital Humane Society's Tails 'n Trails Pet Walk & Festival
You are invited to Capital Humane Society's biggest party for people and pets.
Help us reach our goal of $45,000! Ask your friends, family, and coworkers, to come together and help the animals in our community. Funds raised will benefit a number of programs including the Foster Care Program, Humane Education, Animal Adoptions, and the Spay/Neuter Program.
Join us on June 3rd, 2017 as we walk, run, eat, play, and have fun with our furry friends. The event will be in the beautiful Fallbrook area of Lincoln.
The day includes a half to full mile walk, live music, food trucks, numerous vendors and rescue groups, activities for you and your canine friend, a silent auction, a photo booth, a bouncy house, and face painting. There are many activities for the pets attending including the pupcake walk, King & Queen dog ceremony, cutest costume contest, bobbing for hot dogs, human vs. dog peanut butter licking contest, mutt mutt golf, and more! Dietze Music will be sponsoring the band and sound system! Everyone is welcome, with or without a pet! Our goal is to have 400 participants attend and raise $45,000. Registration is $25 per person. You can start a fundraising team now, and if you as an individual raises $100 you will receive a Pet Walk & Festival t-shirt!
Saturday, June 3, 2017
$25 Per Person
Fallbrook Town Center
570 Fallbrook Blvd
Lincoln, NE 68521
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Shelby Brown $25.00 raised
- Melissa Languis $25.00 raised
- Angela Melton $125.00 raised
- Joann Sabatka $25.00 raised
- Julie Churchwell $50.00 raised
- Kassie Ebbers $50.00 raised
- Alex Roth $25.00 raised
- Drew Stange $25.00 raised
- Amy Michaletz $25.00 raised
- Kathy Foster $125.00 raised