SPCA Florida Walk for Animals 2017
About the SPCA Florida Walk for Animals
Your participation and fundraising for the Walk for Animals helps SPCA Florida care for more than 4,000 homeless cats and dogs each year and provide affordable medical treatment to more than 68,500 animals annually.
Register as an individual or as a team!
Fee: $35 per person
T-shirt is included, PLUS a dog bandana, event wristband to participate in the Bow Wow Breakfast, and day-of activities and contests!
Get a team together! Get a group of at least 5 people together, create a team fundraising page, and start fundraising! Check the leaderboard to see which teams are on top!
At the Event
- Prizes awarded to top fundraisers!
- Bow Wow Breakfast
- K-9 demonstrations
- Dog agility course
- Fun contests for dogs, including Costume Contest, Musical Sit, and more!
- Live music
- Food and specialty vendors
25 Years of Saving Lives!
- 1 Isabelle Van $6,996.00 raised
- 2 Mary Stephens $6,010.00 raised
- 3 Adam Stanfield $2,050.00 raised
- 4 Durinda Butler $2,025.00 raised
- 5 Sandy Fuschetti $1,845.00 raised
- 6 Kelly Williams-Puccio $1,310.00 raised
- 7 Liz Piotrowski $1,270.00 raised
- 8 Brooke Wyatt $1,134.00 raised
- 9 Lois Shumanski $1,035.00 raised
- 10 Audree Tanyer $839.00 raised
- 1 Animal Lovers! $7,201.00 raised
- 2 Paw it Furward $3,317.35 raised
- 3 Board Walkers $3,130.00 raised
- 4 SPCA FL Women's Giving Circle Walkers! $2,475.00 raised
- 5 Team Bentley $2,350.00 raised
- 6 All for Paws and Paws for All $2,154.00 raised
- 7 Team Kenzie $1,655.00 raised
- 8 Furtastic Volunteer Fundraisers $940.00 raised
- 9 GEICO Geckos $675.00 raised
- 10 If paws could talk $615.00 raised
- View More Recent Activity