- 1 Ryan Dubose $2,708.20 raised
- 2 Joe Richardson $2,500.00 raised
- 3 Brittany White $1,733.80 raised
- 4 Kelsey Bechelli $1,146.60 raised
- 5 Rachel Lockwood $1,145.00 raised
- 1 The Dubosers $3,613.20 raised
- 2 Harper & Pearson Company, P.C. $3,272.40 raised
- 3 George I. Sanchez $2,896.20 raised
- 4 Walk for TWP 2017 $1,733.80 raised
- 5 Chinquapin Preparatory School $1,204.40 raised
Sign Up Today to Walk for The Woods Project
This estimated 5K walk will take you on a journey through Houston’s historic East End, where many of The Woods Project’s students live and play. It is the biggest fundraiser of the year for The Woods Project and promises to be a great morning of community, history and fun!
The scenic route includes stops along a beautiful undeveloped area of Buffalo Bayou, where walkers will learn about the efforts to clean up the bayou. Additionally, what makes this Walk very unique are the history stops found throughout the route, such as Firehouse #2. Walkers are encouraged to visit history stops to learn about important people and places in the area and the role they have played in shaping Houston.
The Walk is a great opportunity to meet The Woods Project’s students. Join us to celebrate our students and see the historic East End!
Gate opens at 8 AM and Walk begins at 9 AM.
- $50 for walkers
- $10 for children 6-12
- Free for children 5 and under
Don't miss this unique event - sign up today!
Raise Money, Win Prizes!
- View More Recent Activity