THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE 28th SIGHT AND SOLE WALKFEST.
- 1 Carole Burgess $2,505.50 raised
- 2 Misti Liborio $1,170.00 raised
- 3 Alex Hull $1,150.00 raised
- 4 Dale Chesko $1,100.00 raised
- 5 Marianne Raia $1,050.00 raised
- 1 The Supporters $3,431.50 raised
- 2 Inwood $3,290.00 raised
- 3 The "On" Trackers $3,000.00 raised
- 4 Beacons of Light $1,881.00 raised
- 5 Team Works! $1,609.00 raised
Thank You to Our Sponsors
28th Annual Sight and Sole WalkFest
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration at 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Kick Off at 4:00 p.m.
WalkFest at 4:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Cranes Roost Park at Uptown Altamonte
274 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
A. Next to the AMC Altamonte Mall 18 on the corner of Festival Drive and Cranes Roost Blvd.
1. 313 Festival Dr., Altamonte Springs, Florida
B. Off of Uptown Blvd. on the south side of the park near Altamonte Spring Appliance
- 155 Cranes Roost Blvd., Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Google Maps Link Click Here
- If you’re taking Access Lynx, please ask to be dropped off close to Café Murano located at 309 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. There will be a police officer there patrolling the barricade and will allow Access Lynx to enter and drop you off. There will be volunteers there if you need any assistance.
Individual Walker Prize Structure
$25+ Sight & Sole T-Shirt
$40+ Wristband for Club 40
$101+ Travel Charger
$501+ Alex and Ani Love Charm Bracelet