Interested in a Vendor Booth or Sponsorship?
Please click on the following link for more details:
Individual Walker Prize Structure
$25+ Sight & Sole T-Shirt
$40+ Wristband for Club 40
$101+ Travel Charger
$501+ Alex and Ani Love Charm Bracelet
- 1 Carole Burgess $1,340.00 raised
- 2 Paul and Meg Prewitt $1,000.00 raised
- 3 Misti Liborio $820.00 raised
- 4 Marianne Raia $750.00 raised
- 5 Dale Chesko $550.00 raised
- 1 The Supporters $1,470.00 raised
- 2 Inwood $1,115.00 raised
- 3 The "On" Trackers $925.00 raised
- 4 CSC Sight Fighters $820.00 raised
- 5 Beacons of Light $820.00 raised
28th Annual Sight and Sole WalkFest
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration at 3:15 p.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Kick Off at 4:00 p.m.
WalkFest at 4:15 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Cranes Roost Park at Uptown Altamonte
274 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
A. Next to the AMC Altamonte Mall 18 on the corner of Festival Drive and Cranes Roost Blvd.
1. 313 Festival Dr., Altamonte Springs, Florida
B. Off of Uptown Blvd. on the south side of the park near Altamonte Spring Appliance
- 155 Cranes Roost Blvd., Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
- Google Maps Link Click Here
- If you’re taking Access Lynx, please ask to be dropped off close to Café Murano located at 309 Cranes Roost Blvd, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701. There will be a police officer there patrolling the barricade and will allow Access Lynx to enter and drop you off. There will be volunteers there if you need any assistance.
Please come out and help raise awareness and crucial funds for vision rehabilitation services!
- Live Music
- Family Entertainment
- Prizes for Fundraising
- Tapas Style Food Samplings*
- Tasty Craft Beer Garden*
- Blindfolded Wine & Cheese Pairings*
All proceeds benefit Lighthouse Central Florida--the only local private nonprofit organization providing essential vision services throughout Orange, Seminole & Osceola counties.
*Available in our Club 40 vendor area. Please visit our FAQs in the Event Information tab at the top of the page for more information
From the generosity of donors like YOU
Video shows a very excited Early Intervention program client receiving and typing on an audible brailler with the help of her mentor. All made possible by a donor.