randi winters made a donation to Giving Pain a Voice to Children - Healing Art Boxes 2017
Joanne Hilton donated $500.00 to Giving Pain a Voice to Children - Healing Art Boxes 2017
- View More Recent Activity
Giving Healing Art Boxes to San Onofre School 2016
When Life Hurts Little Lives.
When you are a little kid, how do you talk about the very deepest of pains that life can present?
Homelessness. Illness. Mom or Dad is deployed. Poverty. Hunger. A family member dies.
When There Are No Words There is Art.
We're giving kids living with some of life's biggest hurts a box full of paints, crayons, paper, canvases, watercolors, sponges, and pencils.
With color and shape they can give voice without words to big hurts and to big hopes.
Your gift of $20 means a homeless child can process their fears and insecurity. A young survivor of human trafficking can express new hope. A child in poverty can make their dreams visible.
- 10 Color Fine Line Washable Markers
- Color Oil Pastel
- 18 Color Kid's Paint w/ Brush
- 12 Color Watercolor w/ Brush & Mixing Palette
- Mini Construction Paper Pad
- 2 Premium Sketch Pad
- 12 Color Pencil Set
- Personal Spiral Journal
- Xtreme Oval Pencil Sharpener
Donate now - or create a personal page to collect donations from friends and family.
Working through our partners we deliver Healing Art Boxes to kids in need:
- Western Youth Services *NEW 2017 Partner
- Orangewood Family & Children Center *NEW 2017 Partner
- Thomas House Shelter *NEW 2017 Partner
- Boys & Girls Club of Stanton *NEW 2017 Partner
- Orange County Department of Education ACCESS Program
- Someone Cares Soup Kitchen
- Camp Pendleton
- CHOC Hospital
- American Family Housing
- O.C. Rescue Mission
- Illumination Foundation
- Project Hope Alliance
- FaCT Orange County
- Rosie's Garage