- 1 Sara Hanzlik $4,570.00 raised
- 2 Chad Ihle $3,386.00 raised
- 3 Selena Hulse $3,320.00 raised
- 4 Megan Pringle $2,375.00 raised
- 5 Kelly Preimesberger $2,195.00 raised
- 1 Asher's Dashers $8,245.00 raised
- 2 Ben's Heart Brigade $6,400.00 raised
- 3 Julia's Beat $6,399.00 raised
- 4 Kennedy's Crew $5,080.00 raised
- 5 Team Sophie $4,865.00 raised
RACE FOR CHILDREN'S: HEARTBEAT 5000
Race for Children’s at this year’s HeartBeat 5000, a chip-timed 5K walk/run which promises to be bigger and better than ever before. Gather your friends and family to raise funds to help Children’s Minnesota provide the best care for the most amazing people on earth! Proceeds from the event benefit cardiac care, neonatology, cancer research and/or urgent needs.
There will be kid-friendly activities before and after the race, including bounce houses, face-painting, entertainment, music and more. We hope you can make it this year to join together and support kids!
Online registration is still available HERE.
2017 Team Incentives
Reach the below fundraising and recruiting goals by June 15, 2017 and receive the following benefits:
- $1,000+: Raise over $1,000 for the first time and receive a tribute plaque on our Dedicated to our Stars tribute wall inside the hospital.
- $1,500+ or 40 people: Star along the race route.
- $4,000+ or 75 people: Star along the race route and framed plaque.
- $7,000+ or 100 people: Star along the race route, framed plaque and your choice of 2 tickets to Children’s Shine Bright Bash or 10 tickets to Twins MedTech Night game on Aug. 8, 2017.
Top fundraising team for each care area wins:
- Reserved VIP parking space for team captain at the event
- One-year family membership to the Minnesota Zoo for the captain of the winning team
Top recruiting team for each care area wins:
- VIP Registration for your team at the event
- Park Tavern Bowling Party for up to 40 people
Also, the top five unit fund raisers will be recognized in their corresponding unit tent on race day.
- View More Recent Activity