Our Newest Participants
- JG Jacob Gorski $10.00 raised
- LS Leisha Shaler $0.00 raised
- JA John Allen $0.00 raised
- TT Troy Tambling $25.00 raised
- AA Amber Allen $0.00 raised
- Jeffrey Eagle $185.00 raised
- Amy Lesniak $35.00 raised
- AM Antonia McKinney $25.00 raised
- MC Marc Cesere $0.00 raised
- Jackie Taylor $30.00 raised
- 1 Donice Hannegan $245.00 raised
- 2 Jeffrey Eagle $185.00 raised
- 3 Amy Lesniak $35.00 raised
- 4 Jackie Taylor $30.00 raised
- 5 Troy Tambling $25.00 raised
- 1 Dow Chemical The Human Element $515.00 raised
- 2 Live United Saginaw County $40.00 raised
- 3 Sacred Heart Saginaw Stepping Out $10.00 raised
- 4 PFLAG $10.00 raised
- 5 Chemical Bank $0.00 raised
2016 AIDS Walk Great Lakes Bay Region PSA
Last Year's Event Picture Album on FacebookView Now!
AIDS Run & Walk Great Lakes Bay Region annually raises funds to provide vital support services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
5K Run & Walk
Officially timed by Miller Race Management
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Wenonah Park, Downtown Bay City, MI
Registration: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Run/Walk Time: 9 A.M.
As we begin our 13th year, we continue to raise funds to help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and provide vital care services for anyone living with the disease through Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center.
Please mark your calendars NOW!
Until there's a cure . . . join us in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- View More Recent Activity