Our Newest Participants
- 1 Donice Hannegan $2,720.00 raised
- 2 Jacob Gorski $510.00 raised
- 3 Tom Moulton $320.00 raised
- 4 Jeffrey Eagle $235.00 raised
- 5 Pam Dork $160.00 raised
- 1 Dow Chemical The Human Element $5,280.00 raised
- 2 PFLAG $545.00 raised
- 3 Macy's Fashion Square $305.00 raised
- 4 Midland County Health Department $148.00 raised
- 5 Midland Physical Therapy $125.00 raised
2017 AIDS Walk Great Lakes Bay Region PSA
Last Year's Event Picture Album on FacebookView Now!
AIDS Run & Walk Great Lakes Bay Region annually raises funds to provide vital support services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
Pre-registration Day is Friday, September 29th, 4 to 6 p.m. at Wenonah Park. Come register and pick up your t shirt and avoid the crowd on event morning!
5K Run & Walk
Officially timed by Miller Race Management
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Wenonah Park, Downtown Bay City, MI
Registration: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Run/Walk Time: 9 A.M.
As we begin our 13th year, we continue to raise funds to help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and provide vital care services for anyone living with the disease through Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center.
Please mark your calendars NOW!
Until there's a cure . . . join us in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- View More Recent Activity