- 1 Donice Hannegan $3,750.00 raised
- 2 Jacob Gorski $560.00 raised
- 3 Jeffrey Eagle $500.00 raised
- 4 Pam Dork $475.00 raised
- 5 Tom Moulton $360.00 raised
- 1 Dow Chemical The Human Element $8,506.00 raised
- 2 PFLAG $935.00 raised
- 3 Macy's Fashion Square $630.00 raised
- 4 Midland County Health Department $198.00 raised
- 5 Midland Physical Therapy $125.00 raised
2017 AIDS Walk Great Lakes Bay Region PSA
Last Year's Event Picture Album on FacebookView Now!
AIDS Run & Walk Great Lakes Bay Region annually raises funds to provide vital support services to individuals living with HIV/AIDS.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. YOU CAN STILL DONATE! COME TO THE EVENT THIS MORNING AND REGISTER AT THE REGISTRATION TENT! THANK YOU!
5K Run & Walk
Officially timed by Miller Race Management
Saturday, September 30th, 2017
Wenonah Park, Downtown Bay City, MI
Registration: 7 to 8:30 a.m.
Run/Walk Time: 9 A.M.
As we begin our 13th year, we continue to raise funds to help prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS and provide vital care services for anyone living with the disease through Sacred Heart Rehabilitation Center.
Please mark your calendars NOW!
Until there's a cure . . . join us in the fight against HIV/AIDS
- View More Recent Activity