HSDC's 8th annual 1K Family Dash - the Froggy Fun Run - will be held on Saturday, June 3rd at Montlake Community Center. This event combines outdoor family fun with ice cream, information, and kids' activities like facepainting, coloring, creating frog hats, and ASL storytime.
Join us to support the Early Learning Scholarship Fund for children with communication challenges!
Not able to attend? You can still support the event by becoming a fundraiser! Click here to print a pledge form in addition to, or instead of, creating an online fundraising page.
We will also have a food truck available for after the festivities!
Join the fun!
- Early Bird (until Wednesday, May 24th): $10
- Regular (May 25th - Fri, June 3rd): $12
- Day Of (Saturday, June 4th): $15
- 10:00 am: Check-In
- 10:15 am: ASL Storytime
- 10:30 am: Welcome & 1K
- 11:15 am: Prize Drawings
- 11:30 am: Food Truck Lunch
- View More Recent Activity
- 1 Carrie Renner $330.00 raised
- 2 Adrian KC Lee $310.00 raised
- 3 Leah Mcnabb $260.00 raised
- 4 Michelle Papineau $240.00 raised
- 5 Chris Kinsella $212.00 raised
- 1 Team Caitlin! $535.00 raised
- 2 Mcnabb Clan! $425.00 raised
- 3 Papineau Peeps $370.00 raised
- 4 JJ $340.00 raised
- 5 Team Doodle $224.00 raised