BEIT ISSIE SHAPIRO BELIEVES EVERY CHILD CAN FULFILL THEIR TRUE POTENTIAL, IT'S JUST A MATTER OF FINDING A WAY
Please support the American Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro’s 2017 TCS New York City Marathon participants as they run 26.2 miles to:
- Fund innovative, hi-tech solutions that transform the lives of children with disabilities at Beit Issie Shapiro in Israel.The kids at Beit Issie aren't all able to take steps yet but, with your support, we can help assure they all MAKE STRIDES.
- Change the lives of people with disabilities around the world. Beit Issie is passionately committed to sharing their expertise globally.
Through tireless training and dedication, each runner has committed to raising at least $3,600 to help support AFOBIS’s work.
We hope you’ll come cheer us on November 5th. While the kids of Beit Issie may not be able to make it to NYC for the big day, they will be with the runners in spirit, holding their hands and cheering them on every step of the way.
Please give generously and help Beit Issie Shapiro build a better world.
ABOUT BEIT ISSIE SHAPIRO
Beit Issie Shapiro pioneers Israeli innovation to change the lives of people with disabilities globally. We are Israel’s leading developer and provider of innovative therapies and services across the entire range of disabilities. With a billion people in the world with disabilities, our mission is to innovate impactful solutions that we scale up through sharing our knowledge, research and training, and changing government policy and legislation.
Beit Issie Shapiro believes every person with a disability should be an integral part of their community with equal rights and opportunities to reach their full potential.
As Israel’s leading developer of state-of-the-art therapies and services for children and adults across the entire range of disabilities, we directly impact over 58,000 people annually. We innovate replicable solutions that we research and scale up to make systemic change in Israel and around the world.
Beit Issie Shapiro proudly represents the true power of Israel in the USA and worldwide at the UN, WHO and other international forums. Our impact reaches 27 countries including the USA, England, Canada, Africa, Japan, China and more. In the USA we share our expertise and treatment models with partners such as the USC School of Dentistry, Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and Jackson Memorial Hospital, Florida.
American Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro
25 West 45th St., Suite 1405, New York, NY 10036
AFOBIS Marathon Team
- Nisim Bramli $3,600.00 raised
- Roee Wiczyk $7,549.00 raised
- Moshe Weiss $3,864.00 raised
- Frank Berghuis $3,600.00 raised
- Jon Brickman $5,794.00 raised
- Emily Whitcomb $3,025.00 raised
- Heather Goren $3,654.00 raised
- Lucy Bentow $3,600.00 raised
- Laura Heller $5,000.00 raised
- Sepi Varon $4,213.00 raised
- tom sholder $50.00 raised
- Alison Caplan $4,207.00 raised
- Daniel Wintner $3,672.00 raised