Your Support Saves Lives!Register TODAY!
- 1 Kelly Alexander $225.00 raised
- 2 Tim Mueller $75.00 raised
- 3 Fr. Paul Gros $26.25 raised
- 4 Sarah Buzhardt $25.00 raised
- 5 Amelie Thomas $21.00 raised
- 1 The A-Team $225.00 raised
- 2 St. Patrick's Life Brigade $130.00 raised
- 3 St. George Green Lightning $77.50 raised
- 4 Sacred Heart of Jesus Church & School $75.00 raised
- 5 Family of Faith $52.50 raised
About Born to Run
North Boulevard Town Square
Downtown Baton Rouge
7:30 am - Runner sign-in, race day registration available
8:30 am - 1-mile Fun Run/Walk begins
9:00 am - 5K Run/Walk begins
Post-race "Birth"Day Party - Free food, live music, and fun for the whole family.
The 2017 Born to Run - Baton Rouge is a great opportunity for runners and walkers alike to take an active role in Woman’s New Life Center’s mission. Woman’s New Life Center (WNLC) is a life-affirming counseling and medical center that serves women facing unplanned pregnancies in the Greater Baton Rouge and New Orleans areas. You can help WNLC continue to save and change lives by participating in Born to Run - Baton Rouge.
Like Us on Facebook
See the Difference YOU Make!
Thank You to Our Event Sponsors
There are no sponsors for this event.
$25 Early Bird Registration
Early Bird Registration ends September 30
$15 Child 12 or under
All registrants receive an event t-shirt, eligibility for race prizes, and admission to the post-race party.