- 1 Jacob Distel $2,090.00 raised
- 2 Donald Topliff $500.00 raised
- 3 Family Ives-Johnson $355.00 raised
- 4 Fiza Irfan $332.00 raised
- 5 Morgan Gilliam $320.00 raised
- 1 Evans Scholars $2,500.00 raised
- 2 Team Coleman $2,171.00 raised
- 3 Edgewood United Church $1,475.00 raised
- 4 Team Burnham $130.00 raised
- 5 Kirk Taskila $100.00 raised
AIDS Walk Lansing / East Lansing 2017
Sunday September 24, 2017
On Sunday, September 24, 2017 join the Lansing Area AIDS Network, our official registrants, and hundreds of other walkers as we take ONE STEP TOWARDS A SOLUTION in the battle against HIV/AIDS!
Valley Court Park, East Lansing (Behind People's Church)
Registration Time: 11:00 AM
Walk Time: 1:00 PM
Free T-shirt to walkers that raise $25 in donations. Teams that average $25 per registered walker will also receive T-shirts. T-shirts may also available for purchase for $10 to all other walkers.
Free gifts for all walkers!
Adjacent to the East Lansing Farmer's Market! Fresh produce and goodies to take home after the walk!
Trophies! Largest Walk Team! Highest Individual Fundraiser! Highest Team Fundraisers!
Kid's Booth! Prizes and Goodies!
Doggie Station! Treats and Bandanas!
Info Booths! Games! Prizes!
A family friendly event. Four legged family members welcome (on a leash of course).
The Lansing Area AIDS Network serves six Mid-Michigan counties, providing HIV care programs and prevention services. LAAN offers free anonymous HIV counselling and testing services.
All AIDS Walk pledge dollars will benefit the Lansing Area AIDS Network.
Checks should be made out to LAAN.
Lansing Area AIDS Network
913 W Holmes Rd Suite 115 Lansing, Michigan 48910
AIDS Walk Lansing/East Lansing Local: 517 394 3719 ext. 113
- View More Recent Activity