An EASY way to reach your $200 GOAL!
Click the button above and have $25 automatically deducted from 8 pay periods or select the amount and time frame that works for you.You will meet your minimum bowling goal and qualify for GREAT prizes!
Set a personal STRETCH Goal of $500 and bring JA programs to an entire classroom.
Donations can be set to continue until further notice or end on a specific date. eligibility.
Michael Griffin made a donation to JA Bowling Classic 2017 Central Washington - Yakima
- View More Recent Activity
Join us for the JA Central Washington Bowling Classic!
Join us for the 7th Anniversary of the JA Bowling Classic! Participating in the JA Bowling Classic is a great way for companies and individuals to support students in Washington State, while also having fun with colleagues, friends and families!
Your support of the 2017 Bowling Classic will allow JA to raise awareness and resources for JA programs which teach crucial lessons about financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship.
Our programs provide real world skills like managing a personal budget and running a business. What better investment can we make then in our next generation of leaders?
JA Bowling Classic
For More Information
- 1 Scot McElrea $7,400.00 raised
- 2 Cynthia Gartrell $3,000.00 raised
- 3 Michelle Andrews $2,701.80 raised
- 4 Hollie Thierolf $2,600.00 raised
- 5 Mina Worthington $2,500.00 raised
- 1 Solarity - Scot McElrea $11,648.60 raised
- 2 Solarity Credit Union; Mina Worthington $6,527.40 raised
- 3 JA BizBowlers- Barbara Kinmark $4,200.00 raised
- 4 CliftonLarsonAllen- Hollie Thierolf $3,536.20 raised
- 5 KeyBank - Yakima Allstars - Michelle Andrews $2,901.80 raised