See our 2017 season highlights!
- View More Recent Activity
Our Newest Participants
- Skye Wuteska $3,284.50 raised
- Sarah Blocker $3,206.75 raised
- Emma Johnson $3,542.76 raised
- Raymond Wilson $11,589.25 raised
- Chad Cundiff $4,211.00 raised
- Bruce Arensmeier $9,188.25 raised
- Emily Fuger $0.00 raised
- Kelly Stiger $420.00 raised
- Reginald Wilson $20.50 raised
- Jennifer Goulee $400.00 raised
See our 2017 trip highlights!
Team Achieve pairs fitness goals with a passion for Junior Achievement. Funds you raise allows Junior Achievement to help students own their financial futures. In turn, you will support JA while having an unforgettable time training to run the Alaska Half Marathon in Anchorage on June 23, 2018!
As a Team Achieve participant, you have coaches supporting you along the way, a training program and incredibly awesome teammates. The team training schedule and team workouts are completely optional, but certainly enhance the experience. You are committing to raise $4,000 for Junior Achievement, and in return you will receive an expenses paid trip to Anchorage, Alaska!
- 1 Raymond Wilson $11,589.25 raised
- 2 Bruce Arensmeier $9,188.25 raised
- 3 Lynn Kluth $4,789.06 raised
- 4 Chad Cundiff $4,211.00 raised
- 5 Emma Johnson $3,542.76 raised