- View More Recent Activity
Greetings earthlings! Join over 2,500 space cadets on our journey to empower the future for children in Lake, Lorain, Cuyahoga, and Geauga counties.
About the JA Bowl-A-Thon
Through this fundraiser, bowlers raise money to provide financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurial programs to thousands of Junior Achievement students across Lorain, Lake, Geauga and Cuyahoga counties. Our goal is raise more than $231,000!
This family fun event will take place on Saturday, March 3, 2018 at several bowling centers across Northeast Ohio. Each year, more than 2,000 participants come together to support youth education.
There are so many fun ways to get involved with the Bowl-a-Thon! Start fundraising today and register as a team or individual. Together, we can inspire and prepare young people to succeed in a global economy!
Upcoming Celebration Events
The Corner Alley Downtown - June 8th
3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
of your goal reached
- 1 Huntington Bank General Donations $5,671.00 raised
- 2 Gretchen Schuler $3,648.40 raised
- 3 James Mylen $2,605.00 raised
- 4 Charlie Crowley $2,089.78 raised
- 5 Stephanie Ferry $1,870.63 raised
- 1 Bowl with the Winners (BWTW) - EY $9,570.84 raised
- 2 Huntington Bank General Donations $5,671.00 raised
- 3 Cleveland TS $5,305.40 raised
- 4 Marketing Misfits $4,062.44 raised
- 5 Deloitte General Donations $3,514.73 raised
Wanna Get Away!?
For every $50 you donate, you will receive an entry to win a 7 - 10 night hotel stay for up to 3 rooms (6 people) at The Club Barbados Resort & Spa (Adults-Only). Valued at $2,400!
*Winner will be announced 7/2/2018
*Winner is responsible for flight and all-inclusive fee. You do not have to book all 3 rooms. **REQUIRED - $125 per person/per night fee for all-inclusive supplement (includes all dining, beverages, resort facilities, activities, service charges and gratuities). Government tax is additional. Guests choosing to upgrade to a higher category may do so for as little as $40 per night + tax. Reservations are subject to availability. Additional peak season surcharge of $50 per person, per night applies Dec. 21 - Jan. 3 & Feb. 1 - 24.
*Certificate expires 12/20/2019