2016-2017 Bowl-A-Thon Memories!
This is JA
Come together with the Bay Area's leading companies, volunteers, and individual JA supporters to raise much needed funds for Junior Achievement of Northern California by BOWLING for a cause!
The 2017-2018 Junior Achievement Bowl-A-Thon will consist of over 50 companies, 300 bowling teams, and 1,500 individual bowlers all taking part in a fun afternoon of networking, teambuilding, and fundraising to bring JA programs to over 90,000 K-12 students this year!
Why Bowl for JA? Junior Achievement is the nation’s largest nonprofit organization dedicated to inspiring and preparing young people to succeed in a global economy. With the help of passionate fundraisers like you, JA will be able to bring their cutting edge financial literacy, work readiness and entrepreneurship programs to over 90,000 K-12 students in Northern California this school year at no cost to local schools!
Who can bowl? Anyone! Bowlers come from all areas of the community from the Bay Area's top companies to local volunteers and individual JA supporters.
The Strike Zone: Are you feeling lucky in the lanes? Strike a win for the kids by purchasing a Strike Zone golden token and win a prize! After purchasing your token, JA staff will make an announcement to the crowd letting them know you’re bowling for a strike. Roll a strike on that turn and win a prize.
Raffles: Purchase raffle tickets during the event for $5 each to win amazing prizes! The more tickets you get, the more chances you have to win!
Teams of 5 bowlers aim to collectively fundraise $1,000 per team which brings JA programming to an entire classroom!
This sounds great! How do I register?
Welcome, we’re so excited to have you! To register, click the ‘Register for this event’ button under the donation thermometer and follow further instructions.
If you have any questions, please contact Events at email@example.com
For more information about Junior Achievement’s impact and programming, please visit our website at www.janorcal.org
- 1 Ahmed Abbas $17,967.98 raised
- 2 Wim-Kees van Hout $8,152.62 raised
- 3 Stephanie Wong $3,181.62 raised
- 4 Brad Holsworth $1,757.80 raised
- 5 Anthony Azevedo $1,239.00 raised
- 6 Lily Wang $1,055.70 raised
- 7 Lawrence Leung $1,050.00 raised
- 8 Kelly Wang $945.16 raised
- 9 Jordan Tang $880.00 raised
- 10 Arjun Kalra $842.02 raised
- 1 BANK ROLLERS $8,873.55 raised
- 2 Accountabowls $5,031.62 raised
- 3 Brad's Basher's $3,958.00 raised
- 4 Splits-N-Giggles $2,954.50 raised
- 5 Split Happens $2,600.00 raised
- 6 Gutterballs $2,450.00 raised
- 7 CREWSin’ for Strikes $2,326.47 raised
- 8 The Bowling Stones $2,279.86 raised
- 9 That's How We Roll $2,061.51 raised
- 10 We are the CHAMPins $1,897.63 raised
- 1 The Clorox Company $27,021.29 raised
- 2 Maxim Integrated $18,132.98 raised
- 3 Robert Half $11,302.68 raised
- 4 Scott Valley Bank $10,351.52 raised
- 5 AT&T $4,985.73 raised
- 6 Overaa Construction $2,343.39 raised
- 7 CrossCountry Consulting $2,316.97 raised
- 8 Corporate Diligence Specialists $1,239.00 raised
- 9 Prologis $812.97 raised
- 10 Wells Fargo $803.25 raised