- 1 Ina Turner $883.00 raised
- 2 Tim Wilkin $801.00 raised
- 3 Simona Darjan $650.00 raised
- 4 Tammy Goldberg $650.00 raised
- 5 Sheila Brooks $602.00 raised
- 1 Will Bowl for Cash $1,268.00 raised
- 2 Fuel4Fun $1,055.00 raised
- 3 Marking Down the Competition $1,011.00 raised
- 4 Splits and Giggles $883.00 raised
- 5 Splits for Brains $801.00 raised
2018 BAT Honorary Chair
Finance & Strategy
Spare Some Time
Our 1:30 pm Shift is full!
WHAT TIME IS IT! SPARE TIME!
Join us for our 16th Annual Bowl-A-Thon! This year's theme is Spare Some Time, so spare some time and join us this year at our event! Join an existing team or create your own. Each team will have five bowlers. There will be Top Fundraising Team and a Top Fundraising Individual.
How do I get started?
Registration will be $40 per person after that date. Join an existing team or create your own.
Share your fundraising page on social media, via email, or collect donations offline.
Shifts: 11-1 pm, 1:30 Shitf Full, 4-6 pm
Come join us at Fast Lane Entertainment in Lowell on Friday, April 20th to bowl, win prizes, and celebrate! Food and beverages will be provided.
All funds raised will stay in Northwest Arkansas to reach local students with our financial literacy, work readiness, and entrepreneurship programming.
About Junior Achievement
Junior Achievement (JA) is a volunteer driven nonprofit whose mission is to empower young people to own their economic success. Our financial literacy, work readiness, and enterprenership programs are designed to inspire and prepare K-12 students to be successful in a global economy.